Chapter 25 : This feels right...

This is what I've always wanted...

Evanly

"Yeah...Yes...Yes...mhm, that's the spot. I had to admit, having you're foot massaged by a half naked, Greek God  is what I needed to cure my stress. His soft hands felt like squishy soft pillows and those expensive one with extra soft cotton in them. We were almost about to have sex but we chose a more civilized way to have fun.

"You know with all that moaning I might just have to fuck you so you can really moan, loudly. ", he smirked devilishly.

"Oh, I'd really love it if you did that. When you're inside me, I feel like I'm living my fantasies and it feels like haven...", I seductively bit my lower lip while looking at him with a hungry look in my eyes.

"I want you so badly right now. I'm really holding myself back from eating you up. You look like a billion star meal.", he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it.

I smiled and set up from his bed. I pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. I felt his hands go down my waist. I looked deep into his blue eyes and smirked. I kissed him softly but he swiftly pushed down my head and hungrily kissed me. I felt his other hand slip under my shirt.

I moaned through the kiss.

He grabbed my thighs and put them over his shoulders. I felt his fingers rub against my sensitive core, I became wet. His mighty cock brushed against my sensitive core making me wet even more. My panties were dripping with my juice. I wanted him so badly, I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and backend him to touch me, feel me, kiss me, lick me, Fuck me!

It was as if he read my mind. He swiftly ripped off my panties and took off his underwear before slowly inserting his rock-hard cock inside me. I let out a moan and I heard him groan in pleasure. He thrusted harder and harder.

"Mhm! Ahh...! Fuck! Mhm...! Harder! Harder!"

"I won't rough you up tonight, I don't want you to hate me at the end of the day.", he chuckled menacingly.

"What do you mean? Weren't you roughing me up just now?", i looked into his burning eyes. He pushed in and out slowly.

"No, I haven't even started, Sugar-plumb. I still have a lot in store for you but I'll do it tomorrow, I promise.", he kissed my neck hungrily.

We had rough, hot sex and woah, I never knew he could do that with his dick. It felt so good. Fuck!

We layed in bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

"What did you want to tell me?", Devon asked.

I thought about how I was going to tell Devon that I'm moving out. I don't think he will take it smoothly. I don't want to ruin the moment right now. I mean we just had sex and I don't want to make it awkward.

"I-its...nothing. Forget about it.", I chuckled.

"Well...alright." he kissed me gently on my forehead. I closed my eyes and hugged Devon tightly.

____

Meanwhile...

Danzel' Pov

Ever since I got back home, Conilliouse had been acting weird. I tried to ask her what's wrong but she won't tell me and she keeps on checking her phone every five minutes.

I walked up to her while she set quietly on the living room couch. I set beside her and gently grabbed her hand.

"Babe...you know you haven't been very talkative lately. What's wrong, Mi Amor?"

She sighed and looked into my eyes. Finally, I saw that her eyes were slightly red as if she had been crying.

"Danzel, I'm pregnant...", she said softly.

My heart skipped a beat for a moment. WAIT! SHE'S PREGNANT!?

"You're pregnant!?", I couldn't believe my ears.

"Yes...", she rubbed her stomach gently.

"I'm going to be a dad! Conilliouse this amazing! Oh God, I love you so much Conilliouse.", I picked her up in my arms and spun her around before kissing her.

She pulled back and looked at me with a shocked look on her face. "Y-you love me...?"

"Yes. I Love You, Conilliouse.", I smiled warmly at her.

I love Conilliouse and I'm so happy that I'm going to be a dad. She's all I ever dreamt of and now I'm going to have a little one. I'm the happiest man alive!

She chuckled softly. I put her down on her feet. She gently grabbed my face.

"I Love You too, Danzel." She kissed me. I kissed her back and lifted her up in my arms.

____

Conilliouse thought to herself.

I want to tell Danzel about Justin but what if I put his life at risk and Evanly...oh Evanly. I hate to lie to her like this and who knows what he'll do to her but I have no choice. I'll come with her just in case.

_____

Meanwhile...

Justin' Pov

At his place...

Plan A is already done, all I need to do right now is wait for Evanly to come here alone then I'll snatch her up and then comes plan B.

Soon, Evanly. You'll realise that I'm your one and true love. The only man you will ever love and no one else. We all make mistakes. Love made me do this.

I stood up from my coach and walked to my room. I got inside, locked the door and climbed on my bed. I grabbed the picture of Evanly's sexy body in a bikini. I slowly unzipped my pants and pushed down my underwear then I began touching my cock. I moved my hand up and down trying imitate that feeling Evanly made me feel. Her warm body against mine made me moan with anticipation. All I could think about was her and only her.

Fuck! I miss you Evanly. I miss you so, so much. I made a huge mistake...

I will get you back no matter what, even if it means shedding blood.

~To be continued...~