Chapter 3 : The Marscinos brothers

Them...

Devon and Danzel Marscinos are two Italian brothers living in Los Angles, currently running a multibillionaire company, The Marscinos Development of Technological Hardware (TMDTH). Devon was a cold, introverted person, with no emotions but his brother was the opposite. Devon was not like this before, he changed after his girlfriend broke up with him for another man. He never wanted to date again or engage in thing related to love. It was as if he gave up on love.

 It was as if he gave up on love

Danzel looks similar to this.

___________

Devon looks similar to this

_______

"Shut up Danzel! Non sai niente!", He shouted at his brother, clearly annoyed by the fact that he keeps bringing up "that" topic.

"Alright, calm down but don't you think it's time you started dating again?", He asked his little brother, with a smirk on his face.

"No, I don't need to be in a relationship again. It's a waste of time.", he replied coldly.

Danzel sighed heavily.

"Fine, let's make a bet. The first girl you set your eyes on will be your target and you're not backing out of this."

Even though he wasn't interested in dating again, he reluctantly agreed because he was intrigued in this bet.

"So, how much are we betting?", he asked, with a smirk on his face.

Danzel smuggled.

"$5000and if you manage to make her fall in love with you and date you within a year, I'll make it $800,000."

Danzel lifted his hand towards Devon.

"Deal?"

Devon shook Danzel's hand, smirking.

"Deal."

__________________
Meanwhile....

Evanly's Pov