Chapter 6 : A new love?

What won't you do for love?

After Devon dropped Evanly off he planned on driving back to Los Angles but decided to stay at a hotel so that he could easily meet up with Evanly the following day. He stayed at #### Hotel, it was a luxurious, five star hotel.

_____

Devon layed on the bed staring at a picture of a beautiful, redhead, with white/brown eyes. Devon got a flash back looking at it. Her name was Andrae Garcias, a supermodel and Devon's ex-girlfriend. Three years back, while Devon was still staying in Italy, he met Andrae through his father's business friends. Andrae and Devon were the hottest couple at that time, because of Andrae's fame they were all over the media.

Devon loved Andrae so much that he wanted to marry her but as the relationship grew so did Devon's fear of Andrae finding out that he was infertile and could not have children.
But his fears came true when one day at a grand business party that was held at the Marscinos mansion. Devon was busy chatting with Danzel about proposing to Andrae, as they chatted away Devon saw Andrae angrily walk up to where they were, holding papers in her hand. Andrae grabbed a glass of wine on one of the trays, walked up to Devon and poured it all over his head and face. Everyone gasped and turned to look at them.

"Devon how dare you!", she shouted.

Devon looked confused and shocked at what she had just done.

"What the fuck Andrae?! What was that for!?", Devon angrily asked her, wiping the wine off his face with his hand.

"How dare you not tell me that you are infertile?!", she showed him the papers she was holding. Everyone gasped even louder. Devon looked around and saw people whispering, looking at him.

"W-wait! What? What the fuck are you talking about?", Devon looked confused as ever.

"You know what? We are fucken done Devon Marscinos, I can't be seen with a man who is infertile!"

...infertile...infertile...infertile

That word lingered in his mind, he was surprised that he was infertile, he felt that it was a lie. How can he be infertile and not know about it. But the papers looked legit, he wondered why? And how? So after the brutal break up he swore never to fall in love again, let alone be in a relationship.

He opened his messages and the thought of Evanly popped up in his mind. He decided to get her numbers and text her. He made a quick call to someone and received the numbers shortly after. He texted her. After sending the message, a smile was plastered onto his face and he couldn't stop thinking about her.

______

Back at the house...

[ Faint moaning ]

"Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Justin...Ahh!"

Later that day when Evanly stepped out of the house to go meet Devon at the park. Justin immediately rushed to Lunna's room. He couldn't wait to eat her up and enjoy her. Lunna was too waiting for him as soon as she heard Evanly was going to meet a "friend" at the park and wouldn't be back for a while.

Lunna's room was echoing with moans from her and Justin, they tried their best to keep it low so that father and mother would not hear them. Lunna moaned continuously and so did Justin. After their little session, they both layed in bed talking about how to tell Evanly about them and what was going to happen after that.

"I think I should just tell her I want a divorce then we'll tell her about us later.", Justin suggested.

"No, let's wait a bit, maybe try ignoring her and being distant towards her.", Lunna too suggested.

"That's a great idea, Lunna. You're such a genius.", Justin kissed Lunna on her forehead.

______

Behind Lunna's door.

[ Sigh ]

Mr. Debrue sighs heavily, he felt pain and pity for her daughter. He couldn't tell her what was coming for her, he felt as if it would break her and hurt her. Mr. Debrue despised Justin and Lunna for what they were doing. He had know for a while now but kept quiet. He turned and walked downstairs with a heavy heart, acting normal as if he knew nothing.

______________
Meanwhile....

[ Laughing and chuckling ]

"You're not that bad, you know, Devon.", Evanly chuckled.

"I told you.", Devon replied with a smile on his face.

Evanly got to spend a bit more time with Devon and learned that he wasn't really that bad, even though he gave off a somewhat creepy vibe the first they met. He wasn't really that bad, he was sweet, funny, really gentle and kind. Evanly couldn't wait to tell Justin all about him.

Devon and Evanly spent almost the whole day going to places, eating, just sitting and talking. Time passed and Evanly realised that it was time to go home. Devon dropped her and promised to text her again. Evanly bluntly believed Devon's great acting skills, she thought he was just an ordinary guy she just met.

Evanly got back home feeling a bit horny and missing Justin. She immediately went up stairs to her room, took a quick shower and went down stairs for dinner. When she got there she found Lunna and Justin sitting on chairs close to each other.

"Wasn't I supposed to be sitting next to Justin?! My husband?!"

She didn't want to cause any drama so she just sat down on one of the chairs that was at the end on the table. They were having spaghetti, her favourite. As they ate, Evanly couldn't help but notice Lunna and Justin smiling at each, they had this look in their eyes. Evanly got jealous and angrily glared at them. She kicked him under the table, signaling with her leg to stop whatever they were doing. He turned to look at Evanly with a confused look on his face?

She sent death glares at him. She stood up from the table abruptly and left. Her father looked at her with such pain and sorrow, not knowing what to do. Justin was surprised and tried to act like he cared, standing up too and following her. Mrs. Debrue just set there, eating her meal and not caring about what Evanly just did. As always.

Justin rushed after Evanly and caught up with her in their room. She stood in the middle of the room facing the bed and folding her arms. Justin walked up to her and tried to speak to her.

"Hey, Evanly. What wrong? What happened back there?", he asked.

"I don't want to talk right now, Justin. Just leave me to be and go continue eating your meal.", Evanly replied coldly.

"Come on Evie, what's wrong?", he asked once more.

"Justin leave. I need some time alone...please.", she said, walking up to bed, not facing him.

"A-alright, I'll leave.", Justin left the room and closed the door behind him.

~TO BE CONTINUED...~

☆☆☆