Chapter 17 : The feeling of false love

What it was like being in love with him...

Evanly

Justin and I met back 5 years ago, i was in college, he was working as a personal assistant at (TMDTH). We dated for two years and during those two years, he showed me a side of him I never knew was there. He used to control what I wore, how i talked to people whenever I was with him, how acted around his friends family. If I did something wrong he would lash out at me. Those years passed then he proposed. I happily said yes because I love him unconditionally... I should have said no when I still had the chance to...

People were happy for us. The first year of our marriage went well but then he began to be controlling again. He would control everything I did. He...he even forced himself onto me even though I refused. I still remember that day.

I had just gotten back from a work and I was exhausted. I went upstairs and found him sitting on the bed, clenching his phone.

"What took you so long!?", he asked angrily. He stood up from the bed and walks up to me grabbing my hand forcefully so.

"J-justin what are you doing?", I asked him, I felt scared.

"What do you mean? I'm you're husband, I have the right to touch you!", he grinned.

"No, let go of me...i-i don't want to do this. Please, Justin.", my voice was trembling.

He swiftly grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed. He ripped my shirt off, revealing my black bra.

"No! Justin...let go of me! I don't want to do this! Let me go.", I cried out. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I began struggling and trying to get free from his strong grip.

"Shut up!", he shouted angrily. He took of his shirt and proceeded to take of my pants and underwear. I felt so vulnerable and scared at that moment. He took of his pants and underwear then forcefully inserted his cock into my sensitive core. It was painful.

"Justin s-stop! Please!", I cried out through moans. I was in pain.

He began pounding really hard. He clenched both my hands really hard. I cried out and resisted but I was too weak...

[Sobbing]

"Hey...hey...w-we can stop if it's too hard for you.", Devon hugged me and comforted me.

"No, i-i'm fine...', I replied through sniffles.

After he finished he left me on the bed, naked, eyes full of tears and feeling pain, blood stained the bed sheets. It hurt to even move.

I got up from the bed, took a shower and cleaned up the room. I went into the guest bedroom and locked myself inside for the rest of the night. He came and knocked on the door for a few times but I didn't answer him nor opened the door.

I wanted to tell Conilliouse about it but I felt too ashamed. After that night he began being extra gentle with me, caring about what I wanted for a change but that didn't last. After a year of being like that, he charged. He began being physically abusive with me. It was whenever I did something wrong or something he didn't like. This continued for two years up until this year. Right from start when we went to my parents'house, he was being really distant from me but I didn't mind. I guess that's when he began cheating on me with Lunna.