Chapter 10 : I ran to him.

I ran to you, not him...

Evanly

"ANSWER ME!", I shouted angrily at him.

"I don't know, Evanly. Maybe they're yours.", he replied nervously.

"Bullshit! I have never owned these kind of fucken panties!", I replied angrily.

"Then I don't know who they are for.", he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Why are you fucken lying, Justin?!", I asked him angrily.

"What the fuck do you want me to say! I told you that I don't fucken know who they are for!", he replied angrily.

"You know what? Fuck off Justin. I want a solid reason when I come back, until then, I'm fucken leaving!", I said and angrily left the room.

Justin didn't even try to stop me, I was sick and tired of his bullshit behavior this past few months. Why did he suddenly change? What did I do wrong?

I felt tears form in my eyes, I quickly ran out of the house. Right then it began to rain, I didn't care if it rained. The only place I thought of going to was Devon's place. I didn't care if was far, I kept running through the rain until I arrived in front of his giant gates. I pressed a button at the gates slowly opened and I went in, I walked up to the front door and knocked. A maid opened up and as soon as she saw me she went frantic.

"Oh my heavens! Evanly what are you doing here in this rain?!", she quickly pulled me into the mansion.

She quickly grabbed a towel laying down on the couch and wrapped it around me.

"D-does Devon have any guests?", I asked while whipping my tears.

"No. Wait, are you crying? Are you okay?", she asked concerned.

"N-no, it's just the rain and I'm fine...", I replied and walked upstairs to his room which was the at the end of the long hallway.

I gently knocked on the door, I heard a deep, husky voice answer from the other side, "Come in"

I openedthe door slowly and got inside closing the door behind me. Devon looked shocked to see me and worried when he saw how wet I was from the rain.

"Oh my fucken gosh! Evanly what are you doing here? Are you okay, what happened?", he frantically asked.

Through sniffles I replied.

"I just had a fight with him..."

"Oh no, Evanly... Look, go take a hot shower before you catch a cold. You can wear my clothes then we'll talk about it, okay", he said looking at me with a concerned look on his face. He tried to get out of bed but I quickly stopped him because he still had a broken leg and a broken ankle. I didn't want him to suffer for my sake.

"Stop, just stay in bed, I...I'll go shower...", I rushed into his bathroom and shut the door.

I opened the shower, turned the water on, took off my clothes and got into the shower. The hot water hit my body so gently, it made me calm down a bit but I broke down in tears. I was so mad at Justin, I didn't know why he was doing this. I really loved him but lately he's been pushing me to the edge.