Chapter 24 : I think I'm in love...?

Was this my happy ending?

Evanly

Was this finally my happy ending? Is this where my story ends?

I layed in bed, lost in thought, thinking about the steamy night I spent with Devon and how my body ached. He really went to town, huh...

Then I suddenly remembered that text message from Justin. I thought maybe I should go today but I wasn't ready to see him after what I witnessed that night. The expression on his face sent shivers running down my spine. He looked as though he was having the time of his life. He had never made that expression whenever we had sex.

I sighed heavily. What will mother and father say when they hear that I'm getting a divorce? I know for sure father will be happy but mother won't even care at all, sigh. I still don't understand why she doesn't like me, what did i do to her? But it is what it is.

I slowly set up straight in bed, I groaned in pain. I had never had such hard and rough sex like that before. He certainly knew how to work his hands and that monstrous machine of his. The size of it was big and I just couldn't get enough of it! Fuck!

Since today is my day-off i figured I should start looking for an apartment or new house to live in. I mean I wasn't planning on staying at Devon's mansion forever. Sure the mansion is amazing but I feel like I've overstayed my stay. I pulled out my phone and began searching for apartments to rent.

_____________
Meanwhile...

At Danzel's mansion

Conilliouse had been staying with Danzel's for a few days and during those days her and Danzel had been making love non-stop and loving each other so much. One day Conilliouse was watching tv, it was her day off and Danzel had gone to work. She suddenly felt sick and quickly ran to the bathroom to vomit.

She set down on the floor and took a deep breath.

Come to think of it, I haven't had my periods in a while and I've been gaining weight. Gasp! I'm PREGNANT!! No! No! How am I going to tell Danzel...no...

She covered her face with her hands and began crying. She felt so overwhelmed with her emotions about being pregnant. She wasn't ready to have a child.

Later that day, she decided to call Evanly and inform her about the news. As she was about to, a knock was heard at the door.

[Knck, Knock, Knock]

"I'm coming, I'm coming"

She went to the door and slowly opened, suddenly she felt strong hands grab her hands. When she looked up she saw, Justin pointing a gun to her head. All the colour from her face drained, her heart dropped to her stomach, her body began trembling.

"J-Justin...what the fuck do you think you're d-doing...?"

"You are going to do every fucken thing I tell you to do! You hear me!"

"Okay, okay...w-what do you w-want? Money, j-jewelry?"

Justin pushed Conilliouse into the house whilst still pointing a gun at her. He closed the door behind him with his back.

"I want you to call, Evanly and tell her to come to our home to pick up her things. Lie and tell her you'll meet her there! DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS!"

Tears began filling her eyes.

"O-okay, o-okay, I won't...just please don't hurt me.", she sobbed.

"Don't try anything funny or I'll kill that unborn child of yours and that new boyfriend of yours!"

Justin let go of her and quickly got out leaving Conilliouse standing there, trembling out of fear. She fell down to her knees and began crying out of fear for her's, Evanly and Danzel's safety. She knew what Justin was capable of if things didn't go his way.

______

Devon

In his office...

I laid back into my chair and breathed out a deep sigh of relief. I was glad that Evanly and I finally got together but the 'bet' thing was still bothering me. I couldn't bring myself to talk to her about and I know It will have it's consequences in the end.

"Earth to Devon!?"

"Devon!"

I suddenly snapped out of it looked up to see Danzel's angry eye staring at me.

"Oh...it's you...sorry, my mind was somewhere else."

"Still thinking about how you're going to tell Evanly."

"Ugh...Yes...", I stoodup from my chair and walked up to Danzel.

"So, what brings you here?", I asked him.

"I just found a new product that we could manufacture and I hope you found an investor too?"

"Oh, yes. His name is Gardon Fanaz, head of the G.F marketing company. He's willing to invest 3 million dollars! So we have to make this product the best product ever."

"I've already come up with the material and name of the product and we're going to be very busy."

"I'll set up a meeting with the employees and you call father.", I gestured with my hand.

"Why do I have to call him!?", he pouted his lips.

"Sorry...", I smirked.

We both laughed. My phone suddenly rang, I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was Evanly. A big grin appeared on my face. Devon noticed it and smirked.

"Oooh...somebody's in love!!", he teased me.

"Oh, stop it, now get out.", I chuckled.

I quickly answered my phone. A soft voice came through that melted my heart.

"Hey...you..."

"Hey Sugar-plumb, how are you?", I spoke in a soft voice.

"I'm okay and you?", she giggled.

"I'm good now that I hear your sweet voice. I miss you, I want to see you so bad."

She laughed softly.

"Oh, my Devie, you're going to see me when you get back. I'll be waiting for you..."

A smirk came onto my face.

"And I'll give you something when I get there."

"I have something to tell you..."

~To be continued...~