Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1 Reborn with Space

reborn with space
Mu Qing, she has survived the last ten years of the apocalypse, experienced global volcanic earthquakes, seen torrential floods, and also witnessed severe droughts that filled the sky with locusts for years. I have seen people killed by hailstones, experienced being blown into the sky by a tornado, and in the end, died in a cold night in the last ten years.

...

"Ji Fu recites, Mu is like the breeze."—Mu Qing's name is taken from the Book of Songs, which is said to be the most sincere hope of a family for future generations, and also the most sincere expectation of Mu Qing's mother for her. best wishes.

But, as if destined, what you expected will never come. After all, this hope like the breeze and the moon died halfway, just because any bright things in the last days will not live long.

The end of the world, in a destructive form, suddenly came when Mu Qing graduated from university at the age of 22. At that time, human beings stopped being arrogant and finally understood that in front of nature, human beings are really insignificant and vulnerable.

And in the ten years of the end of the world, the world's population has become less than one, and everyone has once again realized the power and cruelty of nature, which is really inhumane.

At this time, under the iron and blood suppression of the Chinese government and the tenacious struggle of the people, the population of Huaxia has the highest survival rate, which also made the world sigh. It really deserves to be a nation that has struggled in the long river of history for five thousand years. The test, she carried it again.

However, even so, after all these years, there are still corpses strewn all over the field, and the ground is full of hunger. People are busy every day just for one bite of food and to be able to survive. Everyone's desires are reduced to the lowest level. There is no more entertainment, no more smiles, and people are becoming more and more numb to life.

Just when Mu Qing's family was on the brink of desperation, Mu Qing accidentally got a space where they could grow. With the little food grown in the space, the family was able to survive in this cruel world.

However, the land at this time - the fertile soil is almost extinct, only the dry, cracked and hardened land, and no edible plants have long been seen. This space is just enough for the family to have a meal, nothing more.

Mu Qing thought about borrowing a potato from his aunt's house, but was ridiculed.

"Look at your family, old, weak, sick, and disabled. Why are you so shameless when you borrow your potatoes? Return a pound? If there is a pound of potatoes from your place, I will twist the head off and use it as a stool for you! "

There was no other way, since they couldn't borrow seeds, Mu's mother could only take Mu Qing and her two younger brothers to the garbage dump of the agricultural department every day. In this way, only a little soil was collected in a month, and there were some tiny roots of plants. In this year, even this kind of moist and fertile soil stars and a little bit of starry roots are incredible resources.

After hard work, the life of the family gradually improved within half a year. But no one thought that the greed of people's hearts is infinite. After ten years of the end of the world, they still have not escaped death for one bite.

The changes in Mu Qing's family are obvious. At least before, the whole family was pale and emaciated. They could only eat the black relief food issued by the government, or go through a lot of labor, such as mining to exchange for some food. But now, the family is gradually getting stronger, which is a big deal.