Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 Changgu Volcanic eruption magma engulfed in billowing black smoke...
  The days not only passed by for a while, but July 1st came in a blink of an eye.
  On this day, Mu Qing also ushered in a statutory holiday. She now goes to work five days a week, and takes a permanent vacation on the first day of each month.
  And because this job is under Jiang Lele's management, apart from Wang Tengteng who arrived on time, it seemed that the two of them were not very punctual.
  Today, yet another volcano, the Canggu Supervolcano, erupted.
  All the channels on the TV and all the news on the mobile phone are now reporting on this news.
  No one knows about it until the volcano officially erupts, and the government doesn't want to cause panic among the people. But since it has erupted, it cannot be concealed, and we can only try to appease the hearts of the people as much as possible.
  "Currently, there are reports from the front that the Canggu volcano in California, M country, has begun to erupt..." "...
  It is expected that the eruption will last for at least half a month at this time..." "
  ...The volcanic ash will fall in 3 to 5 days When you arrive in our country, please wear masks and take protective measures..." "
  ...please don't panic, the volcano is far away from our country, and will not have a serious impact on our country..."
  Of course, there are also reports from some channels It is more inclined to reassure people's hearts. Most of them say that there are no super volcanoes that are very close to our country, and there are no super volcanoes in our country, so everyone can still relax.

  In the last life, Mu Qing was really foolishly relieved, but now, she understands that the disaster this time is the disaster of the entire race, it's not that you won't be affected if you stay far away.
  Just look at the recent volcanic eruptions in Japan and Indonesia. Although it is far away from China, it is not in China.
  But the tsunami and volcanic ash did not fall at all, and they all affected them.
  For the entire Chinese nation, doesn't this constitute a huge disaster? These are just to put everyone at ease temporarily.
  The Canggu volcano that erupted this time is located in the Canggu Valley in the center of eastern California in M country. The Canggu volcano erupted 760,000 years ago, with a magnitude of VEI-7.6, 600 times the size of Mount St. Helens.
  This eruption is larger than the previous eruptions, directly approaching the last Yellowstone volcano, and even much larger than the Toba eruption.
  At home, everyone seems to be immune to the bimonthly outbreak, and now it even feels that it is so. Jun Zhao was also at home on vacation today. Because of the volcanic eruption, he also suspended classes for a few days and let them stay at home, thinking that it would be convenient for them to deal with anything.
  So now, everyone is sitting in front of the TV and watching CCTV's broadcast of the volcanic eruption. Everyone is almost expressionless, at least Mu Qing can't see their emotions, which is rare for a family that is usually very active.
  Through the TV, they could see the dark red magma gushing out in the engulfment of the billowing black smoke, and the loud rumbling sound pressed down layer by layer, and the burning red rock was pushed high into the sky and then fell down at a gallop. , leaving thousands of fiery red scratches in the air of the smoke screen.
  These erupted red rocks, or liquid magma, seem to hit people's hearts.
  Everything is extremely heavy, and everyone feels that life seems to be shrouded in this thick smoke. This volcanic ash not only blocks the sun, but also the hope for the future. Not only is the pressure on everyone's head, but also on everyone's heart.
  Today's living room is extremely quiet, even the two dogs lie on the ground quietly, unable to cheer up.
  Seeing this doomsday-like tragedy again, Mu Qing felt bad, but everything must look forward, right?
  Looking at the scene of the volcanic eruption, although it is not a good idea to think so, everyone can only follow what some channels say, thankful that these volcanoes did not erupt in their own country, otherwise it would be a catastrophe and displacement.
  At least for now, they are all in their own country's territory, and they don't have to go across the ocean away from their homeland. This is a great happiness for people in the last days. People who can still live in their own country's land in the future, It can really be said to be the envy of the world.
  Didn't you see that both countries R and M have been destroyed? Although not many people died, the territory of the entire country cannot be returned for the time being.
  Country M was originally better. When the Yellowstone volcano erupted, there was still a part of its territory that could be inhabited. But now, with the eruption of the Canggu volcano again, the only remaining part is also occupied by the volcano.
  At this time, the news was also reporting their actions some time ago. When country M knew that the volcano was going to erupt, it was also urgently evacuating the people.
  It's just that their evacuation is to issue a notice, and then except that they can evacuate with a small number of government vehicles, others can only find their own way.
  After hearing the news, Mu Qing had to say that these people were really murdered by him. In the face of this racial crisis, politicians in those countries still think about their own interests and their own political status. They really don't know what to say.
  And when she saw these tragedies in the world, she would once again feel that she really did not regret going to China in this life!
  The broadcast on TV is short-lived. Is the fear in everyone's heart when they see the volcanic eruption?
Avoidable, that is the natural awe of death, everyone cannot avoid it.
  But for these things, everyone just sighed for a while. After the broadcast, everyone calmed down, and then went to do their own things.
  In this troubled world, there is not so much time for children to love each other. At the same time, there is not so much time wasted on sadness.
  Even in Mu Qing's house, the old people in the family have to work every day.
  Then the two younger brothers who came back from school and vacation also help the adults with work.
  As for Zhang's father and Mu's mother, the two of them are even more tired. Even if they are taking a break, they have to inspect the construction site. Every day is rain or shine.
  But it is this kind of fulfilling life that makes them feel full of security, and they will not be in a constant state of anxiety like in the previous life.
  People nowadays, even if they have food in their homes but no income, they are extremely panicked. Fortunately, their family is living a vigorous and fulfilling life, which is what Mu Qing is most satisfied with after being reborn.
  And Jun Zhao and Mu Qing shared their feelings about their new life during this period.
  Mu Qing didn't suffer too much, except for some accidents on the part of the bus every day because the temperature was too high, everything else went smoothly.
  But Jun Zhao is different. Seeing that he has lost a lot of weight and darkened during this period, he knows that he has suffered a lot outside.
  Of course, Jun Zhao didn't tell Mu Qing these things, but only said that the mentor she met before invited him to join his project team, and now he is helping the mentor to do some basic calculations.
  For Jun Zhao's achievements, Mu Qing is sincerely proud of him. In this life, he can let go of his hands to realize his ideals, and he doesn't have to lose his life for her.
  And Mu Qing also talked about his job content, Jun Zhao always praised Mu Qing. So this seemingly insignificant job was exaggerated by him with his poor vocabulary.
  Mu Qing never refuses compliments, and she also feels that her job is really just right. After her plan can be implemented, she is not afraid that she will not be able to upgrade without new species in her space.
  Recently, she has used a lot of green liquid, and there is basically no space for green liquid to accumulate. The plants inside have wilted a lot, and the speed of development has also slowed down.
  In any case, space is mother Mu Qing's biggest reliance in the last days. She cannot damage space, so that their family can have enough capital in the last days.
  Today, there was a little rain outside, and the rain was mixed with the volcanic ash in the air, making it very turbid.
  Zhang's father doesn't like this kind of rain very much. Every time it rains, he and his second brother have to clean the glass outside. This work is very tedious and tiring.
  But Mu Qing knows that the rain seems to be nothing now, but next year, the heavy rain will pour down, and almost the whole world will be affected.
  The volcano continued to erupt, and a large amount of heat poured into the air. The volcanic ash in the air was an extremely high-quality condensation nucleus. When this substance accumulated to a certain extent, it would pour down.
  Some experts have predicted that it will rain before. After all, it is said that it rained for millions of years during the Hadean period of the earth, and that is how the primitive ocean came out.
  The current situation is just a slight replica of that time.
  Of course, when the heavy rains come next year, people will find that many plain areas will be submerged, and secondary disasters such as mudslides and landslides will also occur.
  And hot and humid will be accompanied by plague and disease, these are the tests for human beings again and again.
  "It's raining again." Grandma Mu just went out for a trip, and when she came back, she flicked the rainwater splashed on her body, "The weather is really too hot, even when it rains, the water is still warm."
  "No, I don't know when it will end." Grandpa Mu helped Grandma Mu change her shoes, wiped off the rain on her body, and the two went to the backyard.
  Then they were still talking about the weather getting more and more humid recently, and they praised Mu Qing's original waterproofing.
  Now, the weather has become a bit humid, and the rain has gradually increased during this time. It's just light rain, which can't arouse people's vigilance.
  As for Mu Qing, she was recently looking for Yang Chen and Jiang Lele to get some lime, their connections were much wider than her own.
  She had been wanting to buy lime before, but she always forgot. This time, the eruption of the Changgu volcano and the rain reminded her of it.
  Thinking about this, she thought about asking Jiang Lele when she went to work tomorrow to see if she could get lime.