Chapter 51-55

Chapter 51 Accounting for 200 Catties of Grain Jun Zhao’s uncle is dying...
  After Wang Tao brought the ten families, Mu Qing didn’t go to see it, but let Liu Chunhua and his daughter take them to see it, and this time they also went to see the back House of.
  There is no difference in the structure of the two houses, except that there are kitchens and toilets on the first and second floors of the back house, and the way up from the first floor is to take the stairs from the gate.
  The ten families were quite happy to see that the landlord didn't even show his face. In fact, many people who rent a house do not like to have too much interaction with the landlord, and sometimes the landlord is not very easy to get along with.
  In the end, Mu Qing earned 200 catties of grain from the chief worker, and gave Wang Tao the extra.
  Each family only rented one house, because Mu Qing's house is relatively big, and their family can still live in it.
  Mu Qing didn't care about the moving, he just told his grandma and them not to forget to collect the rent every month, and from now on, the rent will be collected on the 1st of every month.
  After a few days, these tenants stabilized and found that their lives were much more comfortable. And they are surrounded by foreigners like them, and there are no locals when everyone talks together, which makes it more comfortable.
  Because Liu Chunhua's family came early, they are sometimes responsible for introducing some things to everyone, such as how to pay the rent, and don't
  bother the landlord if you have nothing to do.
  Mu Qing actually thinks that renting a house can be done for a long time, after all, many people do not live in a house in the end. However, by next year, many people will not be able to afford food. In the last life, they were not starved to death in the end and were able to eat a potato a week because they had a house at home, and having a house is an asset at any time.
  ...
  A few days later, Jiang Lele came to Mu Qing again, and her family ran out of wormwood! She really likes this wormwood, sometimes a mosquito bites it, breaks it up a bit and puts it on the swollen bump for a while and it stops itching.
  Moreover, after they got together, she alone smelled the best, and the mosquito repellent on other people's bodies was not as good as the one on her.
  Of course, there is also the kind of mosquito repellent water specially prepared with traditional Chinese medicine, which is not as effective as her own. This makes her very proud,

I even danced with the boy I liked.
  "Mu Qing, do you still have the wormwood!" Jiang Lele was afraid that Mu Qing's wormwood would run out.
  "Yes." Mu Qing thought about what else she needed, but she didn't know for the time being.
  "Can you give me some, I have a very important party in a few days!" Jiang Lele was very excited, it was actually a date!
  "Yes, I can... But, I didn't expect what I want." Mu Qing sometimes looks at Jiang Lele's circle of friends. The upper class is still singing and dancing. At least, the lives of these rich and powerful children have not been affected too much. big impact.
  "Just coal, let me tell you, this is a good thing!" Jiang Lele didn't say too much, this coal is a small thing to her, but if she talks nonsense, it's not a trivial matter.
  "Oh... okay..." Mu Qing felt that he would feel sorry for Dad Zhang again. He was the one who moved the coal upstairs last time. This time it seemed that he would be troublesome again.
  Mu Qing thought about what Jiang Lele said, coal... It seems that the government really knew that the earth would enter a great ice age.
  If she knew about this in her previous life, she might feel aggrieved. However, when she thinks about it now, she actually feels that she understands. If it is announced, it will probably be really messed up.
  And like this, the situation gradually got worse, didn't people all get over it slowly? Even eating locusts is delicious. At that time, she was actually thinking that locusts are more delicious than grain insects, after all, they are not so disgusting.
  ...
  On Jiang Lele's side, after she sent a message to Mu Qing, she went to the living room to tell her father that the matter was settled. You know, since my father gave some wormwood to my grandfather, the status of my family has become a lot higher. In the last days, they are not short of daily necessities such as food, but it is still difficult for them to obtain some high-end and high-quality things.
  After all, as it is now, there is no sunshine and no suitable environment. Even if it can be grown in a high-tech greenhouse, the output is limited after all, and it will be divided up by many people.
  They were fine in Mianshi. If they had gone to Rongcheng back then, their status would have been even lower. After all, it was the capital there, and they were at most accompanying the capital now.
  "Buy it?" Jiang Lele's father, Jiang Wenzhang, was watching the news on the sofa, and seeing his daughter's happy face, he naturally understood that the matter was settled.
  "Well, it's still the old price." Jiang Lele was very happy. He had been useless all along, but this time he finally had some use to help the family.
  And, not to mention, this time, she will use it on her date. She really thinks the smell of wormwood is very good. She used to like all kinds of perfumes. Even if she is going to Sichuan Province, she still has to wear the perfume.
  But now, she actually thinks this wormwood smells better, what kind of fairy wormwood is this! She also suspected that there was something wrong with her nose,
  but even the male god thought that she smelled good, so it was not a problem. Even if she had a problem, the same
  problem as the male god must be a good problem!
  "Your grandfather said that at his age, he had seen such good wormwood in the mountains during the war." Jiang Wenzhang said casually, "Sichuan Province is really blessed." Because the wormwood that Mu Qing
  gave The grass dries up the water in the space, and the wormwood is thought to be Chen Ai, not knowing that it is fresh.
  This is why Mu Qing dared to buy it.
  "Well, it's just that the weather is so bad. There are dehumidification bags hanging at home, and the air conditioner looks to dehumidify, but it's still too humid!" Jiang Lele doesn't like this weather, nor does he like this climate, and he doesn't like this world.
  "You still dislike it. You should really let you see what life is like outside."
  Jiang Wenzhang really doesn't like his daughter's dislike of everything. They all have lived a difficult life. Only their generation has not experienced a difficult life. I thought that the great rivers and mountains could be handed over to the next generation, but in the end I didn't expect that I would not be able to escape the trick of fate.
  The days to come may not even be as good as decades ago. They can only leave something more for their offspring, otherwise Jiang Lele might find it difficult to survive.
  "..." Jiang Lele didn't want to talk to her father, because he was always so angry that he couldn't speak, so he just said, "I don't want to talk to you anymore, I'm going back to the house." Walking to the door of the house, she turned her head again,
  " When the wormwood comes, don't think about asking me to share it with you, I got all the coal."
  Jiang Wenzhang really hates iron but not steel, if it wasn't for Jiang's family here, she thought she would Can you make some flowers for fun? So I don't want to deal with this mentally handicapped daughter anymore.
  "Then explain to your grandpa, and don't call me when you go to your grandpa's house."
  Jiang Lele was irritating again, she was most afraid of grandpa! He asked himself to find some more wormwood two days ago. This father is really a bad father, a child without a mother is like a grass! ! !