Chapter 71-75

Chapter 71 Riding a little donkey, a

good dog does not block the
  way Donkey, Mu Qing's feelings are complicated. I have to say that this little donkey is very cute, and it can really be called a cute donkey.
  However, she always felt that she was a bit stupid to ride a donkey.
  The little donkey seemed to have seen what Mu Qing was thinking, so he raised his head and let out a howl, not loudly, more like acting like a baby. Mu Qing looked at this very smart donkey, and just took out the cloth from his back basket.
  She is going to take all these pieces of cloth to Master Wen, and it will be pretty good when they are all made into clothes. After taking down the cloth, she didn't care about the little donkey, and it was estimated that she would live with the cows in the backyard.
  Grandma Mu on the side liked Mu Qing's little donkey very much. Horses are not popular here in Sichuan Province, and most people raise cattle. They all rode cattle when they were young. It's just that this little donkey has never been ridden before, so it is unavoidable to look a little fresh.
  Of course, they have old arms and legs, and now they can't ride even if they want to.
  In the past few days, Mu Qing asked Grandpa Mu to weave a backrest and sunshade shed out of bamboo for her on the saddle on the donkey's back, which is similar to the ancient kind of backpack carried by a scholar. The umbrella surface of the sun umbrella I bought.
  The sunshade made in this way added a lot of color to her little donkey. And Mu Qing also rode a little donkey to visit the office in the past two days, mainly to send some things to Jiang Lele and the others.
  I have to say that although Mu Qing didn't work every day, she was really busy. The family can live so well because of her work behind the scenes.
  Every day, she has to check her vegetable garden, and then she has to spray green liquid everywhere, which takes her two hours a day; moreover, she has to check the situation of the supplies at home every day to prevent Materials were damaged.
  For this point, Mu Qing spends a lot of time every day.
  Then he often traded some of the current luxury crops for Jiang Lele and Yang Chen's supplies, and had to go to the village every now and then.
  These basically took up her time during the day, but she still didn't
A sense of security, otherwise she wouldn't be so sensitive [gǎn] and needs to look at her supplies every day, which can bring her a great sense of security.
  Every night before going to bed, I would check the situation of the space. Now the space has basically remained stable and will not grow any longer.
  Mu Qing went to the office today as usual, but he went to the office to bring water to Mu's mother. Now that the weather is hot, everyone can't get much water a day. Mu's mother sends water to the two children every day. Because, a glass of water a day is no longer enough, and if you bring two glasses, you will easily lose them. Don't ask why she knows, because she has lost several glasses.
  So, now the two sons are asked to bring her a glass of water at noon.
  But recently, the temperature has risen to a higher level, and more people come to fetch water every day. The two younger brothers fetch water a lot slower, and today it's Mu Qing's turn to deliver water, who has nothing to do.
  After delivering the water to Mu's mother, she felt the air-conditioning in the office, and she was quite relieved. It was great that Mu's mother could find a job by herself.
  However, when walking back, he happened to meet Ao Jia who came to deliver food to Ao Mu.
  Now everyone cooks meals at home and delivers them. After all, the weather is hot now, even in the air-conditioned room, it is only better than outside, and the food is easy to spoil. Not everyone has a constant temperature lunch box like Mu's mother.
  At least Ao Jia and his family didn't have any, which made Ao Jia come every day to deliver meals to his father.
  God knows how scared she was when she came here for the first time. Although she is no longer afraid after seeing too much, she still feels uncomfortable.
  If Mu Qing knew Ao Jia's thoughts, she might have to scold her for being hypocritical, and maybe even she would want to join her father's current job in a few years.
  "Mu Qing!" Ao Jia couldn't help calling out to Mu Qing who was in front of him.
  But Mu Qing looked back at Ao Jia after she spoke, then pretended not to hear and continued to walk slowly on the little donkey.
  Seeing Mu Qing's attitude, Ao Jia became angry instantly, why should she be so rude to herself. My mother said that Lin Xiuxiu and his family owed their own.
  "Stop!" Ao Jia stepped forward and grabbed the rope of Mu Qing's little donkey.
  Mu Qing's little donkey is really docile, and will not attack strangers just because they are pulled by the rope. But Mu Qing is not a docile person.
  "Good dogs don't block the way!" Mu Qing glanced at Ao Jia condescendingly, but he couldn't see it from a distance, but it really changed when he looked up close.
  The person in front of him was darker than once, and his skin was also rough. In addition, shampoo is a luxury now, and his natural hair is no longer fluffy and stylish. The whole person's appearance is greatly reduced.
  Seeing this, Mu Qing couldn't help complaining, you said that you and Sile are the same type, why can't you learn from others? Look at his methods, he was well dressed last time we met.
  It's just that Mu Qing doesn't know that Slei's life is different from before.
  "Who is a dog? Mu Qing, how can you do this?!" Ao Jia felt that she had been insulted and wronged. Why did his family work so hard, but Mu Qing and his family could eat fruits and vegetables every day, and the whole family could not bear the pain. It is clean.
  "What's wrong with me?" Mu Qing thought Ao Jia was ridiculous.
  "My mother is still your aunt, and my father is your uncle..." Ao Jia couldn't tell what was wrong with Mu Qing, but she still bit the bullet and made an excuse, "You don't even know if my father asks you to help get some medicine." No, do you have any sense of superiority or inferiority?"
  "Ao Jia, did the slap last time still hurt?" Mu Qing's face turned cold when Ao Jia said it, and suddenly felt that this person really didn't know what to do. It seems that the fight is still not hard enough.
  "It's hard... isn't it? They say you're upside down!" Ao Jia is not afraid of Mu Qing, this is on the street, if it doesn't work, she really dares to beat herself.
  "It seems that you really want to be beaten..." Mu Qing smiled, and got off the little donkey.
  "Mu Qing, don't bully people too much." Ao Jia was also really angry, and put down the pannier on her back. During this period of time, she has been working, and her strength has increased a lot. If you don't believe it, you can't beat Mu Qing. Shameless woman.
  "Ao Jia, if your family members want to show some face, don't come to my door to beg for food!" Mu Qing flicked his fingers, and glanced at Ao Jia contemptuously, "I really haven't seen any more than your family. You shameless people, since you know that my family doesn't welcome you, why do
  you still rush to get slapped in the face?"
  Ao Jia was stunned by Mu Qing's words, and Mu Qing approached her face and said , "You put your face on me like this and let me hit it. Is it really embarrassing if I don't hit it?"
  Mu Qing is usually really gentle, but when facing these people and things she doesn't like, she is also really mean, such as at this moment Facing Ao Jia's her.
  "..." Ao Jia blushed, but she really couldn't find anything to refute now.