Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101 How to tell the country that you are dead, just to let the rain clear...
  It's September, and Mu Qing has some messy thoughts in his heart. She didn't plan to say anything about the flood, because it was predictable, the government had already prepared, and the people survived.
  But in the last life, Jun Zhao and his family died in November of this year.
  Yes, they died in the earthquake caused by the earthquake in November. That day can be said to be a national day of grief. Countless people cannot get out of the pain of losing their loved ones for life.
  The volcanic eruption in November also brought a magnitude 9.8 earthquake. Although the epicenter of this earthquake is not in the northwest, it is not that far away from the northwest.

  At this time, the northwest is not as vast and sparsely populated as it used to be. The city is crowded with people, and there is no time to escape. After being crushed, they will die due to high temperature or rain before they can be rescued.
  And the dead people, their corpses will bring a new round of disasters—plague, thus falling into a vicious circle.
  For what he knew, Mu Qing chose to conceal it. But there are some things, if she conceals them, she will really have trouble getting through.
  This is the life and death of hundreds of millions of people, and she cannot react indifferently. But it's okay now, there are still two months left, and she still has time to think about how to operate.
  It's just that there is no channel, she can't publish it directly online. And to tell the government directly, she didn't know who to tell.
  Therefore, in the past two days, Mu Qing was rather anxious. Seeing the passage of time every minute and every second, she was also suffering in her heart all the time. It's just that, no matter how hard it is, she can't act rashly. Now they are all connected to the Internet. If you say something that shouldn't be said online, it will be recorded.
  Mu Qing didn't want to leave any excuses for him, even his family members didn't tell about his rebirth. For many things, she only said that she knew the inside news, but she didn't have more.
  On this day, Mu Qing was on vacation at home, and at the same time, he was also thinking about how to report to the country what happened next. In fact, it is very simple to avoid this disaster, because the volcano did not affect the northwest region, but the earthquake did. As long as everyone is not allowed to live in buildings, there will naturally be no large-scale casualties. ▼This ▼work▼work▼is provided by ▼Thinking▼Rabbit▼Net▼▼Online▼▼Read▼▼
  Then many subsequent things can be avoided.
  It was rare for Mu Qing to be at home. This time, she was not even in the mood to masturbate. She was just thinking about what method to use to achieve her goal. This really made it difficult for her.
  At this time, let alone the dog, even her favorite fruits, herbal tea and various snacks could not attract her attention.
  Not being able to think of a suitable solution made Mu Qing feel very bad, and then, when she was in such a bad mood, there were still people who didn't have a good eye and insisted on provoking her, which really made her very angry.
  This time it was Ao Jia who came to trouble her again. Of course, when Grandma Mu went upstairs to tell Mu Qing, she didn't want to take care of this annoying person at all.
  However, after a while, Grandma Mu came up again, and then brought Mu Qing cruel words from Ao Jia, which roughly meant that Ao Jia said that if she didn't go out to meet her, she would crash and die at her door today.
  For this kind of threat, she really didn't care at all, just hit her to death, and there is one less person she hates in this world, that would be great.
  However, when she saw the unbearable look in her grandma's eyes, she was still shaken. Although she really didn't want to pay attention to this person, she was willing to tolerate the family members she recognized.
  No matter how much the family members think in their hearts, there is nothing wrong with their behavior. And slowly, with their continuous troubles, even this reluctance is now very little. After all, people's hearts are all fleshy, they will all be hurt, and they will all be disappointed.
  The last time they reported this kind of thing, it completely broke everyone's heart. Even Zhang's father started to guard against them.
  Speaking of which, since the last time their family reported themselves, except for Lin Rongrong who sometimes brazenly pestered Mu Ma and Grandma Mu, Ao Jia rarely came.
  For the family members, Mu Qing is willing to guide them to grow up, and is willing to let them gradually become stronger, instead of being forced to change by the environment.
  On the other side, after Ao Jia was rejected by Wang Tao, she was depressed for a while. But as the situation got worse and worse, her father couldn't find a job, and her and her mother's income became less and less because of the rain. She was really anxious.