Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166 It's not good to be too ostentatious.
  Mu Qing guessed that Sun Xiaojing and the others should be discussing whether this place can be used as a water intake point.
  According to her study results during this period, this place is already considered very good. It is not for nothing that the ancients lived here before.
  That big lake is a good natural water source.
  It's just that it depends on whether Sun Xiaojing wants to continue to find a better one.
  Regarding Sun Xiaojing's decision, Mu Qing would not say anything no matter what.
  Because the current field is not too difficult for her. The weather is similar to the summer before the end of the world.
  Fortunately, after discussing with everyone, I think this newly found water source is very good, so I can go back.
  Hearing this news, even Mu Qing who didn't care about when to go back was very happy. After all, who likes to toil outside when they can lie down? !
  However, there was a surprise that they would pass by the cave they had explored on their way back this time—that is, the place where Jun Zhao was assigned to work.
  Mu Qing felt that her luck was really good, except that she fell on the ground just now!
  On the one hand, this trip is to replenish supplies, and on the other hand, it is to inspect their work progress and help them come up with some ideas.
  After all, in terms of professional knowledge, except for some boss-level tasks, Sun Xiaojing is definitely considered a leader.
  And after Mu Qing knew the news, she didn't think about being able to notify Jun Zhao in advance. Is this a little surprise?
  People in the post-apocalypse are often lacking in emotion. After all, only after the physical food and clothing are ensured can more spiritual things be considered.
  People like Mu Qing are still in the minority after all,

Most people can get married without even knowing what their other half looks like.
  The current government no longer has to worry about the marriage of ordinary people. After all, marriage should be regarded as two families sharing future risks, which is always better than one person.
  This also means that everyone is less resistant to starting a family.
  Of course, there are also people who are still not keen on getting married. Half of them have no pressure in life.
  In about two days, they could see the shadow of the base from the opposite mountain from a distance. All I saw were shadowy figures working in the gray mountains and forests, looking extremely busy.
  However, although it is not far away. But as the saying goes-Wangshan ran a dead horse, several hours had passed by the time they arrived at the camp, and it was only because of their hard work that these professionals could get there so quickly.
  Mu Qing didn't feel too tired, the only thing he needed to explain was his work.
  After all, what I have always said is that the nature of her work is confidential. Now it seems that today should be exposed. It's just that, fortunately, it wasn't exposed in front of the family and the others. Jun Zhao didn't let him say what he said, and he didn't dare to go home and say it.
  While Sun Xiaojing was talking to the leaders here familiarly, Mu Qing was not in a hurry to go to Jun Zhao now, but he still looked around.
  But here is the periphery, and no staff can be seen.
  After Sun Xiaojing finished talking, everyone followed the people here to repair. Although their task this time is not considered difficult, it is rare to have stayed in the wild for so long.
  However, the direction of the next few days was not as smooth as Mu Qing thought. Even here these few days, I haven't seen Jun Zhao. According to the people here, Jun Zhao went underground to supervise the construction a few days ago.
  For this result, Mu Qing didn't think there was anything unacceptable. To put it bluntly, it is not easy for everyone to live well in this life.
  After a few days of repairing, Sun Xiaojing organized people to pack their luggage and sort out some important data, and exchanged a lot of ideas with the person in charge of the construction base on the water source issue before starting the journey.
  Before leaving, Sun Xiaojing came to see Mu Qing.
  "Qingqing, we're leaving..."
  "Well, let's go!" Mu Qing didn't think it was necessary. She was really satisfied with her life in this life. Everyone lived a good life, right?
  "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't see your boyfriend." Although Sun Xiaojing didn't have a family, the things between the couples were still understandable. In this world, it is not easy for everyone to meet each other.
  "You think too much!" Mu Qing was a little speechless, because she really didn't mind this matter. This time it can only be said that it was a coincidence.
  "Well, you just don't care." Sun Xiaojing didn't say much to Mu Qing, she came here just to comfort Mu Qing, after all, they are considered friends. But it is impossible for her to postpone her plan because of Mu Qing. Apart from being Mu Qing's friend, she is also the leader of the team first.
  "Of course." Mu Qing picked up the hiking bag on the ground and carried it on his back, and looked back at the base. She didn't lie, she really didn't care.
  In this life, the only thing Mu Qing cares about is whether they can survive until the end.
  In fact, in the end, they will no longer be starved to death. As long as you are willing to work, you will never starve to death. However, no one is living well.
  And in this life, Mu Qing wants their family to live to the end, and to live happily to the end, not to work hard for a quilt, and not to be greedy for a handful of soybeans.
  And now, it has been the third year of the last days, and Mu Qing has also realized her original idea and realized her original wish.
  Although it is inseparable from one's own initial preparations, the common slaves of the family are also indispensable. At least, if there is only one person's efforts and no one in the current family is missing, then life now will not be so easy and comfortable.
  So, why would you feel sorry for such a small thing? Her life now can be said to be perfect.
  In Sun Xiaojing's eyes, she was too affectionate with her children. For Mu Qing, such things as feelings are unnecessary, and it was just hypocritical because Sile was unhappy when she just came back.
  The later the end of the world, the less time I have to think about these meaningless things.
  Finally, under the expectation of everyone, Sun Xiaojing led everyone to officially embark on the return journey. The way back seemed to be much faster than when we came, but no matter how fast it was, we had to walk in Dashan for three days, and it was not until noon on the fourth day that we saw the way they came.