Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56 Toba Volcano It's probably only Mu Qing who broke out again...
  In the end, Mu Qing didn't meet anyone he likes either. But fortunately, the previous dress was fine. Because she learned that the lake-green cheongsam is made of Luo, and it will be cool to wear in summer, which is very suitable for the current climate.
  Therefore, Mu Qing only bought this piece of clothing this time. Then, thinking that there are no shoes to match the clothes, I matched a pair of cloth sandals in the store, which is very exotic, and she likes it very much.
  She didn't patronize clothes from other stores.
  Of course, Master Wen didn't take what she said seriously, and even ignored her. She has always only liked making clothes. Now even in the end of the world, she still makes clothes for a living. She doesn't want to change her life status, she just likes to live more freely.
  As for Mu Qing's attitude towards Master Wen, of course he was not angry. This is all attributed to her, as an expert, she always has such and such eccentricities
  , she can tolerate them all, and she thinks to come back tomorrow.
  After all, it will be March 1st tomorrow. Once Toba erupts, everyone will definitely think more about it. Two super volcanoes like this one at a time are very troublesome. Now there is another one. I don’t know if everyone will think about it. I guess it will continue to explode later.
  After Doba broke out tomorrow, she believed that Master Wen would take her words seriously. There was nothing better than a fixed residence. After all, everyone in the city had to take refuge in the square. If she didn't go, she wouldn't be able to buy food. How to make clothes then?
  I am afraid that only Mu Qing is so calm. If other people know that Mount Toba will erupt again, they may not be able to accept it. After all, it is a super volcano that almost wiped out Homo sapiens 70,000 years ago.
  At that time, there were only a few thousand ancestors of human beings left, and after so many years, the development of vegetables has reached the current scale. Other volcanoes, maybe everyone is not so afraid, but Toba volcano, that is definitely everyone's nightmare.
  After all, you can comfort yourself with other volcanoes, they are not as good as Toba Volcano, and the country has not released specific data on volcanic eruptions, they are all just guesses.
  However, when Mount Toba erupted, everyone was really panicked. Mu Qing thinks that this may be because the ancestors of Homo sapiens wrote the fear of volcanoes into their genes.
  At night, Mu Qing was looking forward to tomorrow's clothes, but she still went to bed early, because she knew that a new round of earthquakes and volcanoes would start tomorrow, and this kind of thing will be very common in this year.
  Then before going to bed, both Jun Zhao and Mu Qing called home and reported that they were safe. There is no way, when you are away from home, your parents are always worried about you.
  And the next day, Mu Qing took Jun Zhao to the lobby early in the morning to turn on the air conditioner. Jun Zhao was quite curious why she got up so early, it didn't fit her personality.
  Of course, Mu Qing couldn't say that it was because of the earthquake, but he just replied that he wanted to go to see his clothes earlier and get up early to get ready.
  Not long after they arrived in the lobby, it was discovered that an earthquake had begun. The first one to notice was the front desk lady, she was not in a hurry, she calmly and orderly prevented people from evacuating the hotel.
  Mu Qing and the others were the first group to evacuate, but at this time, there were people everywhere, and the streets were not even as safe as inside the hotel. After all, there is no stampede problem in the hotel.
  People in Sichuan Province are sensitive [gǎn] or insensitive [gǎn] to earthquakes. Sensitive [gǎn] is because they really feel the earthquake relatively quickly, after all, they have experienced a lot. Insensitive [gǎn] is because they are really not too afraid of this thing.
  Everyone's houses are well built, enough to withstand a big earthquake.
  In Mu Qing's last life, he had never heard of the severe earthquake disaster in Sichuan Province, but it was heard that many people died in earthquakes in other places.
  When the earthquake came, everyone began to flee. Under the leadership of the front desk, Mu Qing and the others also went out with the crowd.
  However, after leaving the street, everyone slowed down. There are too many people on the street, and stampede incidents are easy to occur.
  And the houses are densely packed, even if they ran out, if the houses collapsed, there would be no place to hide.