Chapter 181-183

Chapter 181 Drought Mu Qing will not talk about things at this time...
  Zhen Wan has gone to work now, and Mu Qing understands that this job is the accountant of the grain bank, which is also in line with Zhen Wan's major. And the work is not tiring, which is considered a good job in the eyes of most people.
  And Mu Qing didn't tell her how she got this job, so it's impossible for Wang Tao to say that either. After contacting Mu Qing and telling her what he needs for this job, he received his salary together with the things.
  It can be said that the three parties are very satisfied with this matter.
  Mu Qing understands that jobs will become more and more difficult in the future, and the large-scale vacancies this time will become less and less in the future. The reason why she knew about this was because she heard Ao Jia show off in the last few years of the last days. It was because of this epidemic that she succeeded in getting a job.
  Of course, now

Well, their family can survive, so don't think about finding a good job.
  "Don't you know how to go out and find something to do every day at home?" Lin Rongrong looked at her daughter who was idle at home, and she was very excited.
  And Ao Mu, who was just released, hasn't come home yet, if he does, he doesn't know what to say.
  Ao Jia was also very wronged, who would have thought that the two of them would come back so early today, right? "Mom, sit down first, I'll go and cook for you and dad."
  Lin Rongrong looked at her daughter, and the anger in her heart disappeared, but thinking of the news she heard outside today, she couldn't beat her. "Do you know that Mu Qingxin's friend has found a job?"
  "She found a job?" Ao Jia seemed to be irritated for a moment, as if someone had done something wrong to her.
  "Yes, it's still an accountant, very good." Lin Rongrong felt distressed seeing her daughter's withered appearance, "I heard that Mu Qing asked Wang Tao to help." "Wang Tao?" Ao Jia gritted her teeth
  , This person really deserves to be Mu Qing's henchman. Back then, he couldn't get along with him, so he wanted to hold Mu Qing's stinky feet.
  "Yes, I didn't say that, that young man is good, you can try again." When it comes to marrying their daughters, they have always held the idea that they must marry well.
  It's just that it's very sad in the end. In this world, as long as you can afford food, it's good.
  "Let's talk!" Ao Jia didn't say anything more. Could it be that Wang Tao is very knowledgeable about current affairs and won't offend Mu Qing because of her?
  "Nothing!" Lin Rongrong couldn't bear her daughter's appearance, so she could only scold her like this. Due to the hardships of life in the past two years, she no longer had the strength to scold others, and she also understood that she could no longer compare with her younger sister Lin Xiuxiu.
  Just talking about children, Mu Qing looks much more promising than Ao Jia. Ao Jia does not have a job until now, and can only rely on them for support, and her temper is not small every day.
  "Mom, I'm going to cook!" Ao Jia didn't say anything more, she now understood that she couldn't bring down Mu Qing's family, but if she had the chance, she would still send them to hell.
  Thinking of the boyfriend I was talking about now, a married man who was as old as her father. But there is no way, that man is a local, has food and a job, what else can he do?

  Of course, it is still sneaky now, and she dare not tell her parents. She didn't want to, but she was really hungry and thirsty, and this life is really not human. Sometimes she also regrets, is it because she treated Mu Qing better at the beginning, and now her family can live a decent life?
  Of course, no one has the ability to predict, and Ao Jia can only endure the current life. After all, there is a definite number for every peck and drink, and everything has a cause and effect.
  The Mu Qing family that Lin Rongrong and the others talked about is not living as leisurely as they thought, because Mu Qing has already seen locusts nearby.
  How should I put it, it is already mid-October, and there is still some time before next year's locust outbreak, but some signs have already begun to appear.
  Mu Qing didn't pay attention to these things in his previous life, so he naturally doesn't understand them in this life. Grandma Mu and the others discovered it when they were chatting with the old ladies nearby when they went out to collect firewood.
  Listening to Grandma Mu's words, Mu Qing still felt very heavy in her heart, no one could face this kind of disaster with peace of mind.
  But after this period of time, it will be much better after all. As for more things, Mu Qing can't tell his family members, he can only say that it will get better gradually.
  "Grandma, are there insect eggs on the mountain?" Mu Qing asked.
  "Yeah, they're all insect eggs. The old ladies of us know each other, but the others really don't necessarily know." Grandma Mu was a little scared, "Qingqing, do you think God is really angry and doesn't want to let you Are we alive?"
  "Don't be afraid of grandma, trust me, we'll be fine in the end." Mu Qing wasn't in a happy mood either, originally none of the family members were infected, but it's good to have received Jun Zhao's report of safety just now.
  But seeing the worried face of the old man at this time, her heart was still shaken.
  "I'm going to make a report to the unit about this matter." Mu Qing thought of this and said a way. If there is no sign of things, I can't talk nonsense, so as not to cause trouble.
  But it's okay for her to report something that the elderly in the family found out. As for whom to tell, of course it was Sun Xiaojing.
  Besides Jiang Lele, she couldn't think of any other important people she knew. As for Jiang Lele, she probably has no right to investigate after telling her. As for Jiang's family, the final result may be too late.
  And obviously, if Sun Xiaojing told her, there would be no such problem at all, and she would be much faster to investigate.