Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 Slei and Wang He are together Seeing herself, seeing the world,...
  Time flies, and it's time to go back to school in a blink of an eye It has been half a day since the press release. Mu Qing's house was filled with joyful laughter, and the two children were walking around the house with their new schoolbags on their backs.
  Zhang Weiwei even uploaded his new clothes in advance, but they haven't had new clothes for half a year.
  This is also Mu Qing's fault, but when buying clothes, you buy one size fits all, and regardless of the style, you only care about the quality.
  During this time, even Mu Qing only put on new clothes with Master Wen. There is no way, what she experienced the most in the last few years was the cold, so most of the clothes she bought were for keeping out the cold, or for home clothes, and there were really not many such summer clothes.
  And the clothes of the two children were even more neglected. So in the past two days, Zhang's father went to the office with his salary to buy some new clothes for them, thinking about wearing them after school started, who would have thought that they would wear them now.
  And in the afternoon, Mu Qing looked at her phone, both surprised and puzzled, she really didn't expect that Sile would actually add her WeChat.

  It's strange how she adds her on WeChat, okay, do you pretend that you don't know her? In the end, Mu Qing held the idea of seeing what Si Lei wanted to say, and she agreed to Si Lei's friend request.
  However, she was shocked by the first sentence Sleigh sent. She actually wanted to borrow food from herself. Is her brain broken? !
  Of course, the cauldron that made Mu Qing feel very unhappy was finally put on Jun Zhao's head. The trouble he caused was of course losing his temper with him.
  Mu Qing still doesn't quite understand why Jun Zhao fell in love with Slei back then, no matter how she looks at it, this girl doesn't look like a good match.
  For Sile's request, Mu Qing certainly would not borrow it.
  Moreover, no matter how unreasonable this person's request is, just listen to what this person has to say. I don't know where I found her number, and what she said after adding it really made her feel that maybe the end of the world came and she was stimulated, which made her brain a little hard to use now.
  Si Lei: "Mu Qing, lend me five thousand catties of food."
  This was the first sentence S Lei sent, and Mu Qing was of course stunned. The first reaction in his heart was, is this person really S Lei? Is the brain really okay? Does she know who she is talking to again?
  Mu Qing: Are you insane? ! Even if you want to borrow food, then you should keep your voice low. ΨSitu Ψ Ψ Net Ψ Document Ψ Sharing Ψ and Ψ Online Ψ Ψ Ψ Reading Ψ Si Lei
  : You lend me food, I will not look for Jun Zhao anymore
  Mu Qing: You do, if he If you don't care, I'll give him to you. It’s fine to send it to you directly, and it’s just right for you.
  If Jun Zhao really cared about her, then Mu Qing didn't think that an unfaithful man was worth five thousand catties of grain. So, she just went to look for it, just ignore her and count herself as a loser, she really didn't know what to say.
  Slei: Jun Zhao and I go to school together, aren't you afraid?
  Mu Qing: Are you sick? What should I be afraid of?
  Sley: Are you sure you don't want to borrow it?
  Mu Qing: Please pay attention to what you say, the Internet is not a place outside the law, so don't say anything you shouldn't say and leave evidence.
  Slee: What can I say? Just ask if you can borrow it.
  Mu Qing: No, why didn't you ask Wang He. Aren't you guys above AUO but not full lovers? Don't you want to watch the morning together?
  Slee: How do you know this?
  At this time, Sley felt a little flustered, as if the fig leaf for many years was suddenly lifted, even though she was separated by a network cable, she still felt ashamed.
  Mu Qing: If you want people not to know, you have to do nothing yourself. I advise you not to go too far in life, you still need to show some face, after all, you are still a girl. Your means don't work in this day and age.
  After Mu Qing said this, she directly blacked Slei. She really didn't think that Slei is now a player of this rank, and she hasn't recognized the current situation until now. Such a person will be eliminated by this society sooner or later. .
  And she still really wants to see Sley's final outcome. In her last life, she didn't know about it. In this life, she wants to see how far such a person can go in this society.
  On the other side, Sile couldn't believe that Mu Qing ignored her at all.
  She is still thinking about men and women, so she can't understand why Mu Qing ignores her. Isn't she afraid of what will happen if she and Jun Zhao go to school together?
  In fact, she didn't understand Mu Qing at all. Not to mention the end of the world, even if she used this reason to borrow money from Mu Qing before the end of the world, she would probably be kicked out by Mu Qing.
  Mu Qing turned around and blamed this incident on Jun Zhao. Of course, Jun Zhao didn't know what happened at all. In the end, after knowing this matter, I just felt that I had suffered an unreasonable disaster again.
  Then he was also shocked by Sley's operation. Sure enough, only at this time can a person's true nature be exposed.
  Mu Qing couldn't think of a solution, and Sile could only find a solution from Wang He. She looked at the phone showing that she had blocked Mu Qing, and couldn't help crying for the first time in a place where no one was around.
  She didn't understand why the world suddenly changed when everything was fine. It was clear that everything was fine before, and there were many suitors around her, so she could still pick and choose. Unlike now, she seemed to be Wang He's subordinate. products are the same.
  How can someone like Wang He be worthy of me! For the first time, she hated her own background, why are her parents just teachers, why can't they make herself like Mu Qing.
  Not to mention Mu Qing's life, even Lan Ling himself can't match it. At least Lin Ling's family now has their own house, and there is no shortage of food and drink in the family. Now her father heard that he has also joined the government.
  Sley always knew what she wanted, wiped away her tears, and then she thought about how to go to school, which she must go to.
  In her own home, she tried it some time ago, and this way is currently not feasible. The road of Mu Qing and Jun Zhao seems to be impossible now.
  Then there is only the last way - Wang He!
  Five thousand catties of food for Wang He's family is not a small amount, and she is not sure what to ask for. However, if this food is used as a dowry gift, then it will be different. If they were together and were going to get married, she believed that Wang He would be willing to give the bride price of five thousand catties of food.
  It's just that the time left for Sley is not long now, she only has half a month to pay and sign up, and she won't wait when it's overdue.
  Now several of their universities have merged to form a joint university, which is located in Mianshi, and there is only one such university in a province. She was lucky. If she was enrolled in their school but went to other provinces, she would basically not be able to come here. The cost of the journey would be astronomical.
  Therefore, faced with such a good opportunity, Sley was reluctant to give up no matter what. If she hadn't even tried hard, how could she not regret it.
  The deadline for registration is June 15. If she can't get enough food to pay the tuition before then, she probably won't be able to go to school. It is conceivable that the time is still very tight.
  That night, Sile found Wang He, not saying that she wanted to go to school, but that she wanted to watch a movie with him.
  Watching movies is something they often do together, and such an invitation would not be out of place. In the evening, the two watched a movie in Wang He's room.
  The Liar they watched was a romance movie, which was chosen by Wang He. Every time I watch a movie, I watch this type of movie, and Wang He's thoughts can be said to be very obvious.
  It's just that Sley has been avoiding it all the time, and today she doesn't plan to avoid it anymore. When you want to face something, you can no longer run away, which is something Sley has always believed in.
  Her WeChat motto is "See yourself, see the world, and see all beings." She knows what she wants in her heart, and then she will work hard to get it.
  At this time, facing Wang He's probing hand, she no longer pretended to dodge inadvertently.
  Wang He was a little surprised when he got the hand of his sweetheart, but when he looked at Slei's serious eyes watching the movie, he immediately