Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26 Xiaonian's family hasn't been here for a long
    time We got together...

    Sichuan Province is a major military strategic province, and it was even the country's nuclear strategic deployment base before.

Later, after knowing that the volcano might erupt, the country secretly built several nuclear power plants, which can fully supply the huge energy consumption generated by the large-scale infrastructure construction in various places.

    Although volcanic ash often overwhelms the wires, the most indispensable thing now is manpower, which can basically be repaired quickly.

    But even with electricity, it would be useless not to have enough food. After all, people can't live by recharging, they still have to eat food.

    There is no food - this is why the end of the world is getting more and more difficult.

    In the first year, because of the volcanic eruption, a large amount of high-temperature gas was injected into the space, causing it to become hotter and hotter, and the temperature was extremely high. Moreover, the volcanic ash after the eruption fell on the surface of the plants, suffocating the plants alive. At the same time, the volcanic ash blocked the sunlight, a large number of light-loving plants died, and many animals also died.

    For many years later, because the volcanic ash blocked the sun, it was not hot anymore, but it was getting colder every year, and food could not be grown at all.

    All food can only be grown in greenhouses, and large hailstorms must be protected.

    It is said that high-power pulsed xenon lamps are all turned on in those greenhouses, and a lot of the water in the early stage is polluted by volcanic ash and cannot be used. It must be filtered first to grow normal vegetables and grains. In the later stage, the water is frozen, and it can be used. The volcanic ash inside is a good fertilizer, but it needs to be heated and thawed first, which consumes a lot of energy.

    It is very difficult for the outside world to grow something and get it. From the first year, it has been either drought or flood, or hail. The first second is a huge sandstorm, and the next second may be torrential rain.

    Moreover, the climate is weird, and food cannot grow at all.

    The production of food is limited, and it is impossible to guarantee the food of the vast population. Therefore, the people of the later period in China eat all kinds of edible bacteria that do not need sunlight, as well as various fungus and mushrooms with a musty smell.

    Rice noodles and so on are basically invisible to the general public. In the ten years of the last days, no matter what, even a box of matches is precious.

    On February 3, 2121, the 23rd day of the twelfth lunar month

    , on the day of Xiaonian, Zhang's father, who had been busy repairing the house for more than half a year since Mu Qing had almost never had a day off, finally had time to catch his breath.

    Now he is busier than before the merger, because he is the captain of the construction team in Quanxiang, so he needs to be responsible for the construction of the entire township.

    In the past half month, as the country continues to adjust the population diversion. Many people have gone to big cities before, but the capacity of the city is limited, so many people who have no place to live are shunted to the next level.

    For example, you mentioned Chengdu City, so many counties and villages are within the scope of Chengdu City, which can be regarded as meeting your requirements. Why can't you find a place to live? Many people who took refuge were unreliable and had to go to the countryside in the end.