Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21 Ao Jia is Back

Ao Jia is back
That night, before Mu Qing went to bed, she played Minecraft online with Jun Zhao, and looked at the houses and various things inside. She played this game ten years ago. Looking at it now, she might really have collected obsessive.

In the game, Mu Qing built a tall and big house, and the storage boxes were filled with her things. The house is even covered with woolen carpets, and even the yard is decorated with colored concrete and colored woolen carpets.

The two of them felt bored after playing for a while, so they nestled in the sofa to watch the video.

In order to prevent the Internet from being bad in the future, Mu Qing has been downloading various TV series and movies from the Internet since half a month ago. In short, as long as it can be downloaded, it doesn't matter whether it looks good or not, download it.

It fits the occasion, the movie I watched this time is the day after tomorrow.

"Qingqing, tell me, will the next ten years be very difficult?" Jun Zhao felt a little heavy after watching the movie.

"The volcanic eruption will definitely cause the global temperature to cool down, and this time, the displacement of the two volcanoes exceeded the eruption of the Aila volcano 70,000 years ago." Mu Qing hoped that Jun Zhao would recognize the reality.

Moreover, what she didn't say is that if only the volcano erupted, then more than ten years would have passed, and even if the global temperature dropped, it would be ten degrees Celsius.

It's just that this time it also encountered the great ice age of the earth's cycle, and it directly came to the ice age, which is terrible.

"Hey..." Jun Zhao hugged his girlfriend, feeling a little uncomfortable. His home was gone, and he could never go back to the place where he lived since he was a child. It was very uncomfortable.

And Mu Qing patted Jun Zhao on the back, and when he recovered, he handed him a glass of honey water.

It can be said that the things in Mu Qing's room are the most luxurious and complete. There is also a small built-in refrigerator in the TV cabinet in the room, which keeps various fresh fruit drinks for a long time.

Of course, the drinks are all kinds of mixed juices and desserts made by myself, which are very refreshing and suitable for Jun Zhao now.

"I'm fine..." Jun Zhao finished drinking a cup of passion fruit and lemon honey, expressing that he was fine.

Mu Qing also poked his wound, anyway, it will pass sooner or later.

At night, Mu Qing entered the space as usual. Mu Qing rescued a thin monkey in the previous space, because Mu Qing set it up, and fed him some diluted cyan liquid every day.

Then, in the days when the end came, she observed that the monkey had become stronger and stronger, and then replaced the previous leader as the new leader. At this point, Mu Qing stopped feeding him.

She always felt that this monkey was too clever.

Looking at the experimental results, this cyan liquid should be able to strengthen the body, so I started to use it for my family, and the cats and dogs did not take it down, and it has been drinking for half a month.

Every day, she gives her family a glass of milk with a drop of Qingye in it, and cats and dogs also have a drop of it every day.

The most obvious thing is that the strength of the big guys seems to have increased.

And Alpha even weighs a hundred catties, and as a four-year-old middle-aged dog, he has grown taller. The shoulder height was only 63 cm before, but now it has grown by 10 cm, which is a full 73 cm. As for whether it will continue to grow taller, we have to wait and see.