Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136 I am home, I am back

, Come and pick me up...
  The return journey is very simple, with the local old man leading the way, the journey is very smooth. After all, he has lived here for decades. To be honest, if he is still in the mountains, he can find him back.
  It's just that, in the past two months or so, this old man was really tired, and his body almost couldn't support him.
  But fortunately, thinking of what I can get, there is still some excitement and joy in my heart. At least his newborn grandson won't starve to death. The government also promised that if he led the team successfully this time, his family would have priority in entering the shelter built in the future.
  So, on the way back, everyone was very happy. Everyone can get what they want, even Mu Qing got the freedom and vacation he wanted.
  After almost five days of hiking in the mountains, Mu Qing and the others quickly reached the foot of the mountain. Although it wasn't where they came from, there were traces of human habitation.
  As long as they find the gathering place, they can contact the car to pick them up.
  After sending their location information, it took almost a day for the bus to pick them up. During this time, the local old man did not accompany them. He knew the way home and couldn't wait for the car, so he went home immediately.
  Regarding his rewards, the local government will distribute them to him, but it has nothing to do with their team.
  After seeing the car coming, everyone's mood can be said to be flying to the sky.
  "When I get home, I must sleep on it for three days and three nights!"
  "I don't, I want to lie on the bed for a week..." "
  ..."
  Everyone was talking about their future arrangements while packing their hands The joyful atmosphere is really irresistible, and everyone's faces are brimming with happiness. After all, they didn't sacrifice a single person in this exploration mission. Although there were some twists and turns in the middle, it should be said that the last sentence went smoothly.
  So, now even with this rain, everyone

It doesn't feel so annoying anymore.
  After arriving in the car, Sun Xiaojing asked Mu Qing what reward he wanted. Their rewards can be requested by themselves, as long as they are not too excessive, the above will satisfy them.
  Mu Qing leaned on the back of the bus seat, opened her eyes, smiled and said: "Then reward a massage chair, I don't have this at home..."
  Mu Qing didn't care about any rewards, she had already prepared many things that should be prepared Ready, not afraid of any risks in the future, she just wants to implement the idea she just reborn—enjoy!
  Sun Xiaojing was prepared to satisfy Mu Qingti even if her request was too much. After all, along the way, she really ate a lot of food from Mu Qing, which made her a little embarrassed.
  However, she didn't expect that Mu Qing didn't want anything! What is a massage chair? ! She really didn't know what to say! Could it be that Mu Qing's family really doesn't lack anything? In this world, shouldn't we ask for some food?
  What she didn't expect was that there was no shortage of food in Mu Qing's family, and she couldn't finish eating the things she bought in ten years, not to mention her backyard, which was the most convenient place for them to live.
  Whoever can afford vegetables and fruits at home now is either rich or powerful. Although Mu Qing is not too fond of both, but luck can't hold her back.
  Yes, everyone thinks so, and thinks that Mu Qing's luck is very good.
  As if seeing Sun Xiaojing's doubts, Mu Qing had no choice but to say, "I was thinking, my family is still not short of food, if not, the government will not starve me. I believe that even if it is reward food this time Let's give the quota to the team members, they need some more."
  "Don't worry, I will definitely get you a massage chair." After listening to Mu Qing's words, Sun Xiaojing was a little moved. Although she knew that Mu Qing might really not lack these things, but her heart was full of flesh, so could she still say that there was something wrong with Mu Qing?
  "Okay, then I'm going to get ready to receive a massage chair at home..." After Mu Qing said this, the two of them didn't say anything else.
  After all, walking through the mountains for nearly two months has exhausted their physical and mental energy. So I really don't want to say anything more. So the two of them leaned against the back of the chair and slowly fell asleep.
  These two buses were just driving on the former national highway, slowly, not daring to drive too fast in this heavy rain.
  After all, the people in this car are all too important. His mission this time has been emphasized above - there must be no danger or mistakes.
  High effort also comes with high returns. The two drivers of their car took turns to drive, and each of them could get a lot of money after returning home, which was enough for their families to eat for a while.
  Not to mention, for this trip, the food for the two big men was also provided, and the family's expenses were also reduced a lot, so they cherish this job very much, for fear that if they don't do well this time, they won't have it next time this opportunity.
  It was really because this opportunity was so rare, so even on the rough and muddy roads, they still drove extremely smoothly, and the people in the car rested well. This is what old drivers like them who have been driving for decades can do.
  This can be regarded as allowing these prospecting team members to take a good rest before going home, otherwise their faces will be too ugly after returning home, and the family members will inevitably worry.
  You know, the group of them, who live and sleep outside, really can't eat well, sleep well, and consume a lot of energy. So everyone is very thin, but their eyes are all shiny, looking like a group of skinny people with two searchlights hanging on their faces.
  Although it is an exaggerated way of living, it is not a true portrayal - it shows the difficulty of their activity this time.
  The time in the car passed very slowly for everyone, and everyone was eager to return to their hearts, wishing to see their family members as soon as they grew wings.
  Finally, when it was two hours away from Zitong's parking station, Mu Qing called Dad Zhang and told him that he would be arriving soon, and asked him to drive over to pick him up.
  "Really, are you back?" Dad Zhang was a little surprised when he received the call. They were influenced by Mu Qing's previous words during this period, so they didn't dare to call her. They just distributed various bills and new electronic money to the family every month. If there are more changes, people will know that Mu Qing is still safe.
  People in the family carry it every day, and everyone is unhappy when they eat every day.
  "Well, I'm back, come and pick me up..." Mu Qing was a little excited, but she still said very little. It should be said that she was affected by the experience of the previous life, so this life is really not good. So talkative...