Chapter 111-115

Chapter 111 The Inner Debt of Reconstruction After the Earthquake
  After the earthquake, everyone cared about the new province in their hearts. They were all members of the Huaxia nation, a nation connected by blood.
  Whether it is because of the common sorrow of the same nation, or the feeling of hurting other people when seeing the current situation of the new province, in short, the new province is constantly touching the hearts of the people of the whole country.
  After the earthquake, almost all units started to be busy. Many units were busy helping to rebuild the disaster-stricken areas in the new province, organizing employees to donate money and materials to the disaster-stricken areas.
  And there are some units whose work is closely related to this earthquake aid construction, such as some transportation units and the army, they are the main force of this aid construction.
  The army is in charge of manpower support, while the country's Ministry of Communications is building a large number of convoys to provide support in material support to the disaster area. The two departments are complementary to each other.
  It's just that they can't get in now, because the roads in many places have been damaged due to the previous earthquake, and they can't get in at all, so the top priority is to clear the roads.
  It's just that the government has thought about this problem before, so it has sent a large army to station there to prevent various situations that will occur after a major earthquake, including of course the road collapse and traffic interruption.
  Therefore, although the people here are having trouble, there is no shortage of people over there now, but there is still a shortage of various supplies.
  Therefore, although the matter of access is not that urgent, it is still in full swing.
  At this time, Mu Qing also saw Captain Zhu Xinchen's circle of friends on WeChat, and their team went there to carry out the rescue mission.
  There are not too many casualties now, but cleaning up the ruins of the city every day is a strenuous job. Through Zhu Xinchen, she also learned that the country's loss in this life is not too big, and their team helped deliver a lot of supplies before.
  After Mu Qing found out, he was relieved. In this life, at least a lot of supplies were not damaged by the earthquake, especially food that is easily damaged.
  You know, if there is no suitable storage environment based on the current weather and conditions, the food will definitely not last for a few days.
  In her last life, she saw in the news that many soldiers lost their precious lives while rescuing strategic supplies such as food.
  Moreover, in the previous life, because the earthquake destroyed the roads, the entire new province was blocked, and it took three days for outsiders to enter with a large force.
  Many soldiers rushed in on foot when there was no access, and countless soldiers fell on the road. It can be said that the road to survival paved with blood.
  It can be said that everyone is doing their best to rescue. But just like that, by the time the first team of the nearest army arrived at the new province to start rescue, countless people had already died.
  At the current high temperature, if a person is buried under the ruins, he will soon die of dehydration. When Mu Qing was in her last life, she had seen too many human tragedies on TV.
  In this life, at least she doesn't have to face these human tragedies anymore.
  God knows, she cried many times in her last life. Some things are so tragic that it makes people's hearts hurt. In those few months, countless people's hearts were worried about the new province, worrying about them, until their own

My own side also began to suffer from the disaster, so I diverted some attention.
  And the country, after all, has limited experience, the whole country is in an earthquake, and the new province is a foregone conclusion. Therefore, most of the energy is put on flood control and flood control nationwide.
  The tragedy in the new province was a grief that the Chinese people would never forget, but the grief did not last too long. In this world, it is very difficult to survive. There are so many experiences lamenting that other people's lives are too long.
  However, Mu Qing was really sad for the new province.
  Especially after Jun Zhao's family lost contact, her heart was in a state of torment every day, and she didn't dare to mention these things in front of Jun Zhao at ordinary times.
  She always felt indebted to him, although Jun Zhao said that if he hadn't come to Sichuan Province, he might have died, so she didn't think too much about it.
  However, she couldn't control herself. Jun Zhao told her not to think too much, and she had to think too much, after all, all Jun Zhao's family members died in this disaster, how could she be indifferent.
  And Jun Zhao's performance later fully explained his despair. He tried hard every day to live without any anger. Mu Qing wanted to cry just looking at it, but she had no right to say anything. I thought he was trying to make himself better.
  In the end, he also died in the mine together with Dad Zhang. What she never wanted to face was that they really died for themselves, and the family's expenses were actually enough, but they wanted to make their lives better, so they chose to work in the mine, but she was Only found out after they died.
  This time, Mu Qing and his family donated a thousand catties of millet in the name of Zhang's father. It is the family that has donated the most on their side.
  Everyone sighed, indeed, Mu Qing's family owns mines and is really rich, and now they can still provide a thousand catties of grain, which is really conscientious.
  And Mu Qing's unit also organized donations, but everyone donated work points, and then directly exchanged work points for food, and then donated to the disaster area.
  Mu Qing and his department all donated three months' wages. After knowing how much everyone donated, Mu Qing also donated three months' work points just like everyone else.
  Mu Qing has no obsession with salary, and doesn't care about the monthly salary. But she didn't want to be famous, so she just donated as much as everyone else, and she didn't donate much to her unit.
  "Qingqing, is anyone in your family injured?" Jiang Lele started asking about Mu Qing's situation as soon as he came back to work.
  "No, my house is a newly built house, very solid. What about your house?" Mu Qing put down the work in hand, and then asked Jiang Lele. I think the news came from their house, so it went well.
  As soon as the news of the earthquake came out, the unit had already stirred up a thousand waves. But everyone knows that it will definitely not affect their side, but it is only discussing the safety of the new province, not too excited.
  "No, it's just..." Jiang Lele didn't seem to be in a good mood.
  "What's wrong?" Mu Qing frowned, she didn't want the Jiang family to be in any danger because of herself.
  "My dad went to the new province a few days ago, just before the earthquake!" Jiang Lele was very angry when she said this. She only found out yesterday that Jiang Wenzhang has been hiding this from her daughter! ! !
  "Is uncle okay?" Mu Qing was also a little worried about Jiang Lele's father. After all, she still cared a little about this friend, and he was one of the few friends she had.
  "It's okay, but it's still quite dangerous over there." Jiang Lele frowned. She knew the situation at home, and this time was a very good opportunity for her father. If she worked well for the past two years, she would definitely have a bright future in the future. immeasurable.
  She also understands that this is a matter for their whole family, but she is still worried about her father. He was even more angry that he didn't take him with him. From childhood to adulthood, no matter where he went, he would take him with him.
  If he didn't bring himself this time, it means that there is indeed danger over there.
  "Didn't we say that before? This time in the new province, the government has notified in advance, and the army has also passed, so the casualties should be very small." Mu Qing patted Jiang Lele on the shoulder, trying to comfort her.
  "I'm fine, I'm just a little worried." Jiang Lele shook her head to express that she was fine. Of course, she knew that the probability of an accident was very small, but she couldn't restrain her worry.
  "Wait slowly, I guess uncle will be back soon." Mu Qing couldn't do much, and could only comfort her with words.
  Wang Tengteng looked at Jiang Lele, feeling a little worried about her.
  ...
  A few days later, Zhu Xinchen sent Mu Qing a WeChat message, to the effect that he wanted to buy some milk powder from Mu Qing and send it back.