Chapter 151-155

Chapter 151 The death rate is 10%, so I lost a lot of myself...
  The days passed slowly, and Mu Qing never cared much about other people's opinions. So I am really not angry at Wang He explaining to Slei in everyone's common circle of friends, and saying that he is narrow-minded and has no good intentions.
  After all, what could a guy like with a little green on his hair do? She can't create for him, and can only applaud for his greatness.
  Recently, Mu Qing and the others are busy preparing for the new year.   

All she could do was to notify the government before the earthquake, saving countless lives from death. As for the others, she certainly didn't have the government's detailed thoughts.   

And 2022 will pass at the dinner table of Mu Qing and his family.
  The recent weather is really good, and the Chinese cabbage that some people planted in the open air has grown.
  After all, the volcanic ash has been turned into fertilizer over the past two years, making the soil in the field very fertile.
  The only bad thing is that the sun is still gray, but fortunately, it is much better than the darkness that covered the sky before.
  They can fully foresee that the sun will come out again in the future. Thinking of this, everyone is very motivated. Thinking about working
  harder now, we must live until we see the sun again.
  On this point, Mu Qing also agrees. By the tenth year, she could actually see the sun vaguely, but it was a pity that she didn't work hard enough to see the sun clearly.
  Mu Qing never thought of being able to change history. This is the law of development of the universe and the law of the earth's operation. This law has existed for billions of years, and she doesn't think she can do anything to affect it, even a tiny bit.

  Because the whole country is on holiday today, including Zhang Baolai and their construction sites, they are closed for holiday, so naturally everyone went home.
  It's just that Jun Zhao and the others are still working in the mountains. So don't think that life is easy. The sunshine and happiness you use are all obtained by someone carrying the burden behind your back.
  Everyone regretted that Jun Zhao didn't come back this time. Because Jun Zhao didn't come back, the members of the Jun family didn't celebrate the new year with the Mu family.

  In fact, only the Mu family can prepare New Year's Eve food at home from morning to night, while for others, the food at home is not enough to celebrate.
  The Mu family tried their best to think about all the dishes that could be served on the table, and finally came up with ten dishes, which felt perfect.
  Fortunately, everyone eats a lot now, so we are not afraid of waste, and every dish is finished.
  After eating, everyone habitually started to watch the evening news. There are fewer media now, and only the official media can still report news. The private media in the past has long since ceased to function. They can't supply a large number of people, and they don't have well-informed information channels.
  Undoubtedly, in this way, the credibility and credibility of the news will go up. At least everyone trusts news reports on TV or mobile phones.
  Mu Qing carried a basket of cherries and ate them one bite at a time. Their family produces cherries now, and there are too many cherries to eat.
  This food is not tasty even if it is freeze-dried, so Mu Qing has to hurry up and eat it alone. And Mu Qing enjoyed this sweet burden very much.
  It's not that the two little ones are not allowed to eat, but they like strawberries more and they are juicier. If I eat too many cherries, I can't eat strawberries, and my stomach can't eat them.
  Therefore, the two interests choose the most important, and they naturally chose strawberries. Fortunately, there is no problem for Mu Qing to eat alone, and he is even very happy.
  The news broadcast on the TV made people feel heavy, and the joyful mood they had just had because of the food just now returned to silence. ⌒⌒This work⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒Situ⌒⌒Online⌒Reading⌒Friends⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒"The death rate in China reached 10% last year, and there was no upward trend compared with the first year
  ... ..."
  "Country M is still engaged in armed struggle, and our station will continue to pay attention to it..." "The
  current global mortality rate is initially estimated at 20%, which is a decrease from last year... I hope it will continue to decline next year..." "
  Africa is suffering from continuous rainfall. Many places have been forced to relocate..."
  "At present, the volcanic ash still blocks the sun, and experts predict that it will take many years to completely dissipate. The lack of sunlight will cause many diseases. I hope that the general public can prepare more vitamins..." "Next year, the government will release a large number of jobs
  . I hope everyone will continue to pay attention to the news..." "
  ..."
  ...
  Everyone feels a little resentful that the sun will not come out in the short term, but they also understand that this is normal. Their human power is not enough to change nature now.
  As for the death rate, these people really feel the same way. In this year alone, they heard a lot of people passing away every day, let alone the whole country.
  People in other places must be the same, maybe even worse than the people here.