Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131 Continuing Caving, This Is Undoubtedly Absolutely Bad News...
  After Mu Qing set up the tent at night, he began to add meals by himself.
  She usually sneaks some beef jerky into her mouth, but Audi is not enough for her own consumption, so the key to her extra meal at night. Like before, she ate three times the amount of supplies she consumed during the day every night, basically watching movies and TV programs stored in the tablet while eating.
  Her little days can be said to be quite comfortable.
  At night, everyone is alone or in a tent with two people, it is quiet, no one is talking, and because the physical exertion during the day is too great, so there is no energy to say anything at night.
  Only a few leading researchers of the scientific research team are sorting out the data collected during the day, and at the same time making plans for tomorrow's actions in advance.
  Although it is said that the plan cannot keep up with the changes, if they do not plan at all, then it is not in line with their usual habits.
  Time is slipping away quietly, the night is as quiet as water, only the sound of some birdsong around them disturbs the dream. Not all of them are really into rest.   

After everyone packed their things, they started a new day of exploration.   

Everyone moved forward slowly, and came to a very creepy land, which can also be said to be a "cemetery", except that what is buried here is not a person - but a kind of moth. There are many dead moths hanging on the walls of this cave.   They are covered in fungus and have become crystal clear throughout. This is very similar to how cordyceps are formed, the fungus feeds on these and grows on top of them.   

For a person like Mu Qing who is naturally afraid of bugs, it's like goosebumps all over his body. The other people didn't react too much, but they didn't plan to stay for things that were useless for inspection, so this place passed quickly.   

Mu Qing didn't have much to do when she walked in the team. The food she managed in the logistics team was also carried by someone on her back.
  There are people like Mu Qing who eat extra meals at night every day, and there are people like Sun Xiaojing who discuss scientific research data with everyone around their tents every day. Even when they enter the tent to rest, some people can't sleep and miss their families.
  In short, the joys and sorrows of human beings are not the same, and they each have their own distress and melancholy. But now, all they can do is to perform well in this job and provide a good living environment for their families.
  After all, this world is not easy.
  The next morning, Mu Qing woke up very early, because her daily energy is really good. She didn't like her previous nine-to-five job because she felt that it wasn't suitable for her, and the situation would get worse and worse in the future, and she didn't know if the car at home could still be used.
  It's not that it can't be used, but it's too conspicuous.
  Therefore, Mu Qing also came to this position with worries about the future.

  She just needs to take care of herself, and keep up with the big team so as not to be dragged down.
  Therefore, she also had time to observe this underground cave.
  Mu Qingkan

Seeing a bottle on the ground in front, it should have been washed here by the underground river. Garbage is everywhere now, maybe thousands of years later, this kind of thing can still be collected as an antique. But now, it's just garbage that pollutes the environment.
  This time, the continuous natural disasters have also made people question whether this is because of human beings' excessive exploitation and excessive pollution of the environment, so nature has responded?
  Thinking of this, many people really regret some of their previous behaviors.
  However, at present, they can only do what they can do within their ability, such as finding more habitats for humans.
  As for more things, let those big shots think about it.
  Everyone slowly walked up the tunnel, and finally came across a small hole, climbed out from the small hole they found, and came to a new cave.
  Mu Qing feels that this place looks like a shape squeezed out by a bunch of blown bubbles, and the most important thing is that there are actually some inscriptions on the inner wall.
  I saw three big characters "General Cave" on the wall of the cave, and two lines beside it, which read "Take advantage of the power of the cave to strengthen my prestige" and "Sit on this tiger mountain is auspicious". The date of the inscription is the third year of Tongzhi.
  As for why these handwritings were preserved, it seemed that Mu Qing was confused, so Sun Xiaojing explained, "This is a completely closed structure, no matter how strong the wind is, the rain will not be blown in, so the inside Handwriting can be preserved for a long time."
  Moreover, Mu Qing also found a lot of ancient porcelain fragments in the cracks beside it, it seems that many people lived here, but these people all left later.
  Based on the hidden terrain here, everyone guessed that this place should be an excellent refuge from bandits. Therefore, it can be roughly concluded that these people may have come here to avoid man-made disasters, and they left naturally after the world was peaceful.
  On the side of the stone table-like structure is engraved a copper coin-shaped thing, which should imply happiness and peace.
  And this just confirms the previous speculation about avoiding banditry.
  "Mu Qing! Watch out for rocks!" Suddenly a person shouted.
  "Where?" Mu Qing also looked back at this time, and found that he was still far away, so he relaxed and avoided the past.
  "On the slope, rolling down!"
  Seeing this thrilling scene, everyone was a little terrified, after all, it was life-threatening. If you are injured here, not to mention the problem of how you can get out of it, the medicine is not easy to get, so it is better to be healthy.
  Although Mu Qing is not worried about these things, it is better not to be injured.
  And soon, the surrounding stones kept falling, and Sun Xiaojing hurriedly called everyone to avoid and run forward. After running through this landslide, everyone began to rest for a while. Everyone was alive after the catastrophe, and everyone had a happy expression on their faces.
  ...
  This wave of people was almost buried by the falling rocks rolling down from the top of the cave. The falling rocks made a big hole in the uneven road and blocked the way back.
  Even everyone who survived the catastrophe had their faces darkened by this situation. After all, the landslide not only shows that it is difficult for them to return along the original road, but also proves that the rain outside may be getting heavier, and the road behind may still be in danger of landslides.
  This is undoubtedly an absolute bad news.   Chapter 132 The Great Discovery Measures the Belly of a