Chapter 171-175

Chapter 171 The Zhen Family Conversation If this is true, how can people live...
  Mu Qing's family is talking here, and Zhen Wan's family is also a little embarrassed looking at the small plate of tomatoes sent by Mu Qing.
  After all, something that can be regarded as fruit now is a great gift. They had just arrived and hadn't thanked the family for their help, so they accepted this gift again, but they really didn't know what to return the gift.
  On the other hand, Zhen Wan was very open-minded, "Mom and Dad, don't think too much about it!" Ignoring her mother's eyes, Zhen Wan continued, "I think Mu Qing's clothes are very clean today, it doesn't seem like he thinks this tomato is something It's a great thing."
  "Really?" Father Zhen frowned a little, although he was a little tired these days, but this kind of life without relying on others is really comfortable, relying on his own hands to earn money, without having to look at other people's faces Listen to some sarcastic remarks.
  "Really." Zhen Wan could really see that Mu Qing didn't lack these things, although Mu Qing also emphasized this point. But she still has to believe in herself. She came here to cause trouble for her friend, so now she thinks that the less trouble the better.
  "Then it seems that Mu Qing's family is really doing well now." Father Zhen also heard about it recently, and it is said that Mu's family is doing very well in this area.
  He didn't know how good it was before, but now he can give out fruits at will and doesn't think it's a big deal. This kind of luxury is beyond the reach of many people who are flattering horses.
  "It's pretty good." Zhen Wan smiled softly, "It's really the right time for us to come here."
  "That's right, when we get a firm foothold later, we'll see if there is any job that suits you." Father Zhen's old face also relaxed a little, "During this time, since Mu Qing is at home, you can Let's play together and relax."
  "Just don't go to their house." After her husband finished speaking, Zhen Wan's mother added that she had heard more about the Mu family than the child's father. He also understands that the Mu family may not want to show their wealth to others.
  So, since their daughters managed to have a friendship in this world, then let this friendship last forever.
  "I know." Zhen Wan glanced at her mother reproachfully, feeling that she was really thinking too much. She lives in this yard and doesn't even go out during the day, can she still be unclear about some things? !
  "It's good that you know." Looking at the still kind and innocent child, Zhen's mother was a little touched. If there were no such natural and man-made disasters, I don't know if she would be married and have children now.
  The chat between Zhen Wan's family didn't last long. After all, the two parents are already middle-aged, and after another day of hard work outside, they are very tired now. So they talked for a while, clarified a little bit about the next thing, and then they were ready to rest.
  The bed in the room is only two wooden boards, but fortunately they have a lot of bedding and other things, so it is still comfortable.
  It is already the third year of the last days, and the temperature outside is no longer very high. The night will still cool down like before the end of the world, but it makes people feel that the night has become lovely.
  After all, only at night can we not see the gray or yellow sandy sky. There is an illusion that makes people think that they are still in the pre-apocalypse.
  As for the Zhen family, they bought some quilts and thick clothes when the temperature started to drop. After all, the sun never came out, and a slow drop in temperature was inevitable.
  Of course, they didn't publicize these things. After all, when he was in Rongcheng, he didn't have a good relationship with the neighbors around him. If they robbed themselves, their family really might not be able to rob others.
  Zhen's mother was still thinking when she was sleeping under the quilt, that she could go and talk to Mu Qing's mother about it tomorrow. I just don't know if their family has already prepared it, it's better if they are ready, no matter what, they need to do their duty to remind them.
  Do whatever comes to mind, and Mother Zhen waited early the next morning for Mother Mu on her way to work.