Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 Aquaponics Greenhouse

Aquaponics Greenhouse
After the house was renovated, Mu Qing also moved in.

At this time, more than half of her various plans have been completed.

A comfortable and safe house or a steel fortress has been repaired, so the next step is to solve the problem of food, not every day

Eat white rice.

In the last days, the biggest difference between the rich and the poor is whether they can eat vegetables, and the next level is fruit. If they can eat meat, they are basically wealthy.

As for the backyard, Mu Qing intends to build a greenhouse. The area of the backyard is still quite large. Mu Qing thought that the output of the vegetable field is not high, so the area left is 20*20, which is almost 400 square meters. This is a very big yard.

However, after a few days, she will realize how shallow her knowledge is. In fact, she has only been in the rural areas of Sichuan Province, and she only knows the output of fruits and vegetables here. The vegetable gardens are quite big, but they are just enough to eat.

Mu Qing had studied the greenhouse information for a period of time before, and then found that the fish and vegetable symbiosis greenhouse was the most suitable for her requirements. Basically, a cycle is achieved, and there is no waste to a large extent. Although waste water, the current water is very cheap. After the water is filled here, the water is recycled, and there is less waste. Even in the season of water shortage in the last days, it can barely persist.

Not to mention, Mu Qing can sneak out of space by sneaking water.

After deciding to build this greenhouse, some time ago when the engineering team was there, she also directed the workers to do some basic engineering, dug a 1.5m deep fish pond in the greenhouse, and then laid floor heating on both sides. It can be said that even the ground and walls of the backyard are covered with floor heating, otherwise she believes that everything will freeze to death and nothing can be grown.

But now, all kinds of projects are finally finished, and she thinks about doing it this month while she has time.

Afterwards, after this thing was known by grandma and grandpa, the two old people expressed their interest, so Mu Qing followed suit. To put it bluntly, fish and vegetable symbiosis is a small ecosystem. Fish feces are absorbed by plant roots, and then the roots can evolve to filter water quality, and finally achieve fish and vegetable symbiosis. It only needs to feed fish food, and finally the material circulation can be achieved.

After trying to research by herself, she found that she really has a specialization in art, and she really doesn't know it.

So, after knowing that a set of equipment is needed to recirculate water, Mu Qing immediately found an excuse, so he simply contacted a fish and vegetable symbiosis company on the Internet that is quite good to do this project.

In the end, I found SG company. This company has done a good job in this aspect, and all of them have good reviews.

And she has also seen the photos of the company's finished products, and she is very satisfied.

When handing over with the other party, Mu Qing expressed her own thoughts. What she wants is not production, but family, maintaining beauty and practicality.

After fully understanding Mu Qing's thoughts, she was very satisfied with the final result.

Of course, there were some changes in the middle, which really surprised her, but these changes made her even happier!