Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161 My friend, she doesn't allow anyone to destroy her!
  After hearing Mu Qing's words, Mu's mother also asked.
  Seeing everyone's nervousness, Mu Qing hurriedly said, "It's nothing, but a classmate may come over in a while." "
  Is it a man or a woman?" Zhang Baolai is most interested in this, and it's been a long time , I never heard my daughter mention any classmate or friend.

  Mu Qing's face is really full of black lines now, Zhang Dad really can't forget the matter of squeezing out Jun Zhao.
  In fact, Mu Qing really wronged Zhang Baolai this time, not because he wanted to squeeze out Jun Zhao, but he is quite satisfied with Jun Zhao now.
  The main reason is that their family has taken a lot of advantage by relying on their own family. If it is so wasteful, the resources of the initial investment will be wasted.
  Zhang Baolai felt that since his daughter was a young man, it was not good to live like an old man every day. Little did they know that Mu Qing had already been in the end times for ten years, and she really didn't feel close to many of her friends.
  As for this, I still felt that the relationship between the other party and myself was not enough before I agreed to them to come here, and I helped their family arrange a place to live.
  "It's my best friend in high school." Mu Qing was very helpless, and had to get rid of Zhang Dad's petty thoughts.
  "Girlfriend, if you come as a family, will you live in our house?" The person who is most worried is Grandma Mu. Apart from Mu Qing, she is the most clear about the situation in their family, and she is also a rare sober person in this family.
  Sometimes when my mother said that a family is as old as a treasure, she was not talking about it. Sometimes, Grandma Mu's vision is really unique, and sometimes she can even complement Mu Qing.
  "Of course not, what I want to say is this..." Mu Qing ate the last piece of ribs and continued after articulate, "If you come, just give them the room in our front yard."- _-! Thinking-_-
  ! Rabbit -_-! Net-_-! Let the family live in.
  Today's people are not all good people. What Sheng Mi Qiu Dou Mi En said was not all lies. They couldn't look at others with prejudice, but they couldn't be defenseless either.
  On the Jun's side, she was a little worried sometimes, let alone others. Seeing that the situation is getting worse day by day, although the supplies at home are very abundant, she has always been worried in her heart.
  Mu Qing doesn't think there is any difficulty that he can't solve at present, even if he can't solve it, a bag of grain can solve it. One bag is not enough, two bags at most.
  And what she lacks most now is food. It can be said that her rebirth gave her confidence beyond imagination.
  "Well, so it's enough to live there. The tenants in our house are all okay, and there are no evil people."
  For these tenants, they may not be so holy and kind, but they are not considered bad people. Maybe they would ask for something because the rest of the Mu family are talkative, and treat Mu Qing differently from the others, but they would never do anything out of the ordinary.
  Especially, knowing that Zhen Wan and her family are friends, it will be even more impossible for them to do this. Doing this is completely thankless. Could it be that you bullied the landlord's friends, and you can expect others to treat you well?
  Even Ao Jia, Mu Qing's cousin, was treated politely by these tenants. After all, they are somehow related, who are you?
  In case the family reconciles in two days, wouldn't you be human on both sides?
  "What about the other things?" Father Zhang thought about it, and decided to ask about his precious daughter's attitude. If it really matters, it's okay to go through the back door.
  "Don't give me anything special. I just agreed to solve the housing problem." Mu Qing didn't say much about the rent. If they believed that the misers in his family would not want it, they wouldn't even pretend to refuse. Will not.
  What they believe in is, what if they pretend to refuse and others really don't give it.
  And if they didn't give it, they probably wouldn't ask for it. After all, they are their daughter's guests, and they are not good at making their own decisions.
  As for this issue, Mu Qing did not mention it. What you see is whether the other party is conscious or not. After all, we haven't seen each other for many years. The changes in the end of the world are not a little change.
  If the other party is difficult to get along with, then staying here is just a house. If it is a family that can get along with each other, then waiting for their mission to come back is naturally another way to get along.
  "Okay, then we understand..." Grandma Mu said that people of the older generation like them can still grasp this well.
  "It's fine for the family to know, and I'll deal with their affairs mainly when I come back." Mu Qing was worried, "If you ask anything, just push it to me." "Look at what your child said." Mu's mother was a
  little Reluctantly, "Master of our family, do we still need you to go out and do things? You should think about safety outside."
  Mu Qing watched the family's attention return to him, helpless, but still had to Go ahead and promise. "Don't worry, I don't have any problems this time."
  The mission this time couldn't be better. There will be no weather that tortures the dead, and there will be no geological disasters that may occur at any time. All in all, this kind of mission is already a superior and easy mission compared to the two missions she set out before.
  "You can't take it lightly. Those who drown will be able to swim." Zhang Baolai and the others are doing construction, and the worst thing they can't see is carelessness.
  A lot of people died in their construction site in the past two years, and because they were temporary workers, they signed an agreement before going on the field, so they wouldn't get much money if something happened.
  It is not without family members who come to make trouble, but many of them are caused by improper operation. Zhang Baolai can't get compensation from the public, so his job will not be guaranteed, and sometimes he will get some compensation from his own salary.
  But this kind of family who has lost their pillars knows that the future will be difficult.
  Mu's mother couldn't hear Zhang's father's words, so she slapped Zhang Baolai's arm directly, "What nonsense are you talking about, you can't die, hurry up, pee, pee, pee!
  " Now that I heard what my daughter-in-law said, I realized that I was really wrong. How could I say such frustrating words when my daughter was about to go out.
  "Bah, bah, bah!" Zhang Baolai hurriedly spit out his bad luck a few times.
  "This is what it looks like..." Mu's mother was relieved when she heard that Zhang's father didn't talk nonsense.
  Looking at the relationship between the family members, the corners of Mu Qing's mouth are slightly raised, this is the life she has always dreamed of, and she does not allow anyone to destroy it!