Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146 If it doesn't rain anymore, it's already helping the neighbors around...
  It's already November of 2021, and the rain has stopped for half a month.
  After the weather cleared up, it was sweltering for several days, which made people feel depressed.
  However, the bad weather can't stop people from going out. People who basically stayed at home for a year also started to go out to find work at this time.
  After two years of consumption, they found that there was not much food at home. This made many people panic, including many locals.
  They had enough food for ten years, but the weather was so bad that they couldn't hold the food at all. This is simply unscientific.
  After all, it is said that millet is millennium. This kind of primitive grain without molting is very easy to store, so it won't be like it is now.
  So, basically, except for Mu Qing's family, all the nearby people fell into a new period of food shortage panic.
  The two of Mu Qing's family, Grandma Mu, are not afraid of trouble at all. They have vacuum-sealed all the food this year, and they are extremely busy every day.
  But there are some results. Even the millet in their house is sealed in bags one by one.
  The supplies and food piled up in the basement really filled the Mu family with a sense of accomplishment and security. They don't have to worry about their own precarity in this troubled world, and they don't have to eat the next meal. This is the best life.
  This is a

Fortunately, the society reshuffles the cards in the best era, and everyone has a chance to stand up, as long as you are willing to work without fear of death or tiredness; but this is the worst era, because here, you are still alive today, but I don't know tomorrow.
  If Mu Qing were to choose, she would not want the end of the world to come. I would rather be a dog in a prosperous age than a person in a troubled world.
  In troubled times, the least valuable thing is human life. Although it is not considered a troubled time now, human life is also worthless.
  As the weather continued to clear, Mu Qing didn't know what was going on in other people's minds. But although time passed day by day, Mu Qing was very anxious in her heart.
  Because only when she clearly understands what the future will look like, will she feel afraid.
  Although Mu Qing's mood can't be said to be the level of fear, but it is indeed disturbed by the future drought.
  To sum it up, I don't want the drought to come, but I'm also afraid that it won't come. More fear of changes will lead to more serious natural disasters.
  Fortunately, all the current phenomena are in her impression, without the slightest change, which is a bit gratifying.
  People don't feel the water shortage yet, and it will take half a year before they really feel the water shortage. People will feel a little worried before it rains at that time, and panic will start in the second half of next year, and it has been in this state since then and gradually deepened.
  "Now that the weather has cleared up, I have to quickly repair more resettlement houses to avoid the problem of insufficient supply in the later stage..." Zhang Baolai said tentatively when chatting with his daughter that day.
  Everyone knew that Mu Qing was very well informed, but they didn't know where she got the news from, which made people very puzzled.
  If people outside may try their best to know the channel of the news, they will be uneasy. But their family members here only have happiness and guilt in their hearts.
  Fortunately, they have such a family and can avoid the hardships of life. And the guilt is that instead of shouldering their own responsibilities, these family members let a child bear the responsibilities and burdens that she should not bear.
  Although the family members don't know how Mu Qing has such a precise grasp of the future, they also don't know where she knows it.
  But the family members are not all idiots. After two years of getting along with each other, and through Mu Qing's performance, it is basically certain that Mu Qing knows something.
  "It's necessary to prepare more, but it doesn't need too much." Mu Qing told Dad Zhang his thoughts.
  She is not a random person, the weather will be very dry for the next two years. And it's not just about drought, it's about knowing that everything in nature is interconnected.
  Drought brought rats in the first year and locusts in the second, both of which were not insignificant.
  And if there are too many rat plagues, it will eventually turn into plague. Although it is said that the plague is no longer popular in modern times, but at this time when there is a lack of medical treatment, any disease can be fatal, let alone a disease like the plague.
  Fortunately, Mu Qing has made a lot of preparations. She can't get vaccines or anything, but she can get medicines. The medicine prepared by her home, not to mention protecting the family members, including all the tenants, is no problem.
  Mu Qing knew that sometimes when someone in the tenant's family was sick or something, they also came back to change the medicine with Mu Qing's family.
  Now the human body is not as delicate as it was before the end of the world. Many diseases can be cured with just one anti-inflammatory drug or other special medicine.
  If people nowadays were not about to die of illness, who would go to the hospital?
  "Okay, then I'll just look at the preparations, anyway, hurry up and work while you can still work!" Zhang Baolai looked nervous, let's see what Mu Qing thinks about himself.
  "Well, yes, let's prepare more!" Mu Qing was really helpless for Zhang's father's performance. In fact, he has done a good job now. I heard that he will be promoted, so there is nothing to worry about! As far as she knew, even the captain who didn't meet the quota in the previous life was not fired.
  Isn't it the same in this life?
  And Zhang Bao came to see his daughter's reaction to his words. The result of Mu Qing's reaction now is exactly what he thought, but it made him unable to be happy.
  Qingqing didn't refute her words, and she didn't say that she could always do it in the future. Then it shows that in the future, it may really develop to the point where it is impossible to work.
  Thinking of this, Zhang Baolai panicked. He can already be promoted next year, and his performance this year is the best every month, so he can naturally be promoted.
  But it is estimated that it will not be promoted to the county seat, but will only manage a few more towns. He received a notice a few days ago that if he still ranks first in terms of performance next month, he will be in charge of the five surrounding towns.
  Telling him about the future situation at this time is really very nervous.