Chapter 61-65

Chapter 61 Fake medicine reappears, hardworking people can't die from starvation, and don't feed them alive...   "Aunt and uncle, that, take your time." Wang He He looked at everyone looking at him, especially Slei, looking at her puzzled eyes, he really couldn't say it.   In the end, Wang He didn't say anything, just chatted for a few words before going upstairs, but thinking of going upstairs and facing his mother, his head hurts, and he was also afraid of being kicked out! If Mu Qing knew that Wang   He He's mother, Hao Fang, is forcing Slei and the others to pay the rent. She probably wants to say that Auntie is doing well. She really supports them. After all, she doesn't like them, so no matter how bad they are, she will still like them. Yes, after all, she couldn't say that she wished them well.   Of course, what she admired even more was that Wang He's mother didn't get any news, and now most of them still think that it's just a volcanic eruption. Yes, a volcanic eruption is really not that scary, just stick to it for ten years. However, in the days to come, it will be the Great Ice Age.

  Therefore, she has now predicted that the future situation is not optimistic, which is enough to make Mu Qing admire, at least she was still foolishly immersed in sadness in her last life, after all, all the money is gone, this kind of heartache The feeling is really uncomfortable.
  "Didn't say anything?" Hao Fang was listening upstairs, and sure enough, the son still didn't ask for it, "Then I'll go by myself." "Mom, don't do
  that!" Wang He whispered, holding his mother back.
  "Do you think you can't hear me?" Hao Fang became angry when she saw this son, "If they really wanted to thank you, if they were some kind people, they wouldn't make it difficult for you now!" "Mom, what do you
  say What!" Wang He was not happy, in fact, at this time, he understood a lot of things, but he didn't want to admit it, because once he admitted it, he also admitted his failure!

  "Okay, whatever you want..." Hao Fang just gave him a squinting look.
  There isn't much enmity between mother and son, it's just quarreling. Although Hao Fang gets angry again, she still looks down on her son, just like Slei. Just a little bit, just hurry up and look at others.
  After all, if life is too poor and ugly, it is not easy to climb high.
  In the end, Wang He just promised that he would let them move out this month and then pay.
  Although Hao Fang felt that this son was not up to date, what else could he do? She can only say silently, this is born by herself, born by herself!
  In fact, the two families downstairs are not indifferent. The people above are arguing, how could they not know? But what can I do if I know it? !
  In this world, if there is money and food, who would want to be such an annoying person? Before the migration, they lived in a small city in time, but they lived a prosperous and worry-free life, but now, all this is forced by the world!
  At that time, although Wang He didn't say what he said, everyone was not a fool, and they understood what he wanted to say. This night, everyone didn't sleep well, and everyone had their own concerns. ▒ This ▒ Work ▒ Product ▒ Provided by ▒ Si ▒ Rabbit ▒ Net ▒ ▒ Online ▒ Online ▒ Reading ▒ Reading ▒ Wang He’s parents wondered when they could live a normal
  rent-collecting life, while the people downstairs thought When it comes to livelihood issues in the future, not everyone has a strong backing like Mu Qing.
  Now, everyone is looking for excuses for their own evil, and they are all resenting the world, including those who sell fake medicines out of conscience.
  After many days, fake medicines became popular again, mainly because people were frightened by the virus epidemic in the news before, so many people are asking for medicines with a lot of money.
  Engels once said that once there are appropriate profits, capitalists will become bold. If there is a 50% profit, it will take risks; if there is a 100% profit, it will dare to trample on all human laws; if there is a 300% profit, it will dare to commit any crime, even risk hanging danger.
  What's more, everyone no longer knows how many times the profit.
  In fact, the most antibiotics in this batch of medicines are not fake medicines. However, antibiotics need to be produced in a sterile environment.
  Now, laboratories with a sterile environment are really rare, and most people can't find them at all. It is not difficult to add antibiotics such as promycin, which makes many people take risks.
  These people who make drugs privately, they take advantage of this period of time, when everyone still has food in their hands, they can barter, and when it is difficult for the government to track down, they wantonly sell crude antibiotics.
  And the death rate of this kind of antibiotic can reach 20%. In the news, when the government released this data, countless people fell into despair. This is the medicine they paid a lot of money for. Who would dare to drink this kind of medicine now? !
  Some time ago, Dad Zhang was quietly asked if he also needed medicine, but the financial power of the family was basically in the hands of women.
  Among them, most of them are in Mu Qing's hands. And everyone knew that Mu Qingduo treasured her food, no one dared to tell her to exchange it for food. So Mu Qing didn't know that his family was almost cheated.
  Now that this matter has been exposed, Zhang's father is afraid for a while, if he is cheated, Xiuxiu will probably beat him to death!
  The government is only alert because of the number of people who have died recently, otherwise it would not have known such a thing. Mu Qing smiled, it's only been one year, and after this year, everyone will have no food and need relief from the government. At that time, these things will have nowhere to hide.
  After all, even the banks have been merged, and each person has only one account, and all expenses and income are on it, so you can't run away, and you can run if you want, so it doesn't matter if you starve to death outside.