Chapter 126-130

Chapter 126 A new task is coming
  . Mu Qing hesitated. She doesn't have to worry about things at home, this is simply a fairy day.
  After they went out to explore the cave last time, other people in the unit were very busy. Mu Qing guessed that a new base should be established.
  After the end of the world, many people have moved underground. People who live on the ground are either those who are really at the bottom of society, or those who have a certain family background.
  Many people still choose to live underground. It's just that underground life is not a good life. It's just that you won't starve to death underground, and you can only live if you have a temporary job.
  Mu Qing also learned some things from Sun Xiaojing. For example, the future use of these crypts is unknown, but they are currently used as scientific research stations. If there is more space in the future, it is not impossible to convert it to civilian use, but it cannot be made public at present.
  Mu Qing even wrote a confidential letter, even the family members can't tell about this matter. For this kind of thing, Mu Qing is absolutely cooperative. She believes in the Huaxia government, and even they have lived to the tenth year of the end of the world.
  After the end of the world, as long as you are willing to work hard and your luck is not so bad, then you can still survive in this land of China.
  And here Mu Qing is only playing lunch and is in a daze. In the past, everyone would go out to bask in the sun sometimes at noon, but now it is completely impossible. After all, it has been raining outside. Fortunately, the country's water conservancy facilities are very good, and now People live on high ground, otherwise it would have been raining like this, and there would have been a big flood long ago.
  And the current scale, although it is also a flood, is still within the controllable range, and Mu Qing also knows that this year everyone dislikes the rain, but next year, they are looking forward to the rain every day.
  After all, the earth has entered an ice age and is covered by volcanic ash, so the earth's climate will not be so pleasant in the future.
  "Qingqing..."

Jiang Lele suddenly patted Mu Qing on the shoulder, "Do you know that our unit has a new mission?" "Yes
  , didn't you say to find a new scientific research address?" Mu Qing flipped through the messages in the mobile phone group, and she also It's not like you don't know anything.
  "Well, as long as you know, I'll just tell you that another scientific research team is about to set off during this period..." Jiang Lele paused before continuing, a little embarrassed, "You can go this time Don't go, it's been raining every day recently, and the mountains are very dangerous."
  Mu Qing nodded, she didn't plan to go at all. After all, she doesn't lack anything, and even this job is dispensable, it's just to find something to do and let her family have more say.
  "I know, I don't dislike longevity." Mu Qing smiled, thanking Jiang Lele for his kindness, "You too, you must pay attention to safety at work these days." "I know, the key is you." Jiang Lele didn't look
  happy Not very happy, as if there is something to say, but can't say it.
  Mu Qing didn't pay attention, even if he did, he didn't care that much. After all, she really didn't care about these things. Even if she had to go, she couldn't die if she had the space, so what did she care about.
  But she didn't expect that she couldn't talk about it at noon, and she was found by Sun Xiaojing in the afternoon. Because of Sun Xiaojing's meritorious service last time, she was promoted this time, but Mu Qing is not very clear about the details.
  She looked at Sun Xiaojing's %e8%83%b8 card, and understood that this was the official person in charge of the team, but this was the exploration team? Her pupils shrank, did she come here for herself?
  "Qingqing?" Mu Qing looked at Sun Xiaojing calling himself that, but felt that the visitor was not kind.
  "Team Leader Sun..." Mu Qing stood up, looked at Sun Xiaojing winking at herself, then followed her out to talk helplessly, and gave Jiang Lele a soothing look before leaving.
  "Is Team Leader Sun here for something?" Mu Qing smiled, standing in front of Sun Xiaojing without asking first, even though she knew what the other party was going to do.
  "Qingqing, you are seeing me now!" Sun Xiaojing pretended to be angry, and then smiled, "I was busy with things for a long time last time, and I haven't talked to you all the time. There is something wrong this time. I But come right away."