Work. Talk. Run

You stayed in the silence for a while, well, if you don't count Alastor's humming, but you'd rather it be that than the arguing downstairs. It was almost, therapeutic to you.

Until your stomach decided to ruin it for you, loudly. It caused Alastor to look at you in surprise and laugh.

"For someone who doesn't eat much, your stomach says otherwise" he states as he gets up from the bed "do you do this deliberately? Or is it some kind of sickness?"

"I don't deliberately starve myself" you say defensively "my stomach mainly handles snacks more than meals, I'm lucky to eat one meal a day, two is a push and those are rare, any more than that and you'll be watching me decorate the floor, maybe shoes if I'm lucky"

Alastor felt his mouth twitch. Even more so when you get up and start looking around the room and in your drawers. Grunting when you stretch yourself too far.

"Right well, as much as I would love to talk more, I have a bed to make, so could you please get up so I can change it?"

Alastor pretended to think "hmm, no"

Bed sheets dropped near him, but didn't touch.

"Okay, I'll leave you alone, this house won't clean itself"

Did you just get jumpy all of a sudden? "Nifty can keep the place clean, she's been doing it since we got here"

"I've been told, won't stop me from doing stuff myself, I'm not lazy"

You open the door and wave to him "toodleloo" and shut the door.

Alastor sits there in silence as he tries to process the sudden change in the human personality, then he chuckles.

A strange one to be sure, but that made it all the more entertaining for him.

You whimper as you clutch the side of your ribs, silently cursing yourself for that stupid stunt you pulled. You knew this would be a death wish the second you agreed to have them stay here, you just weren't expecting it to be so soon.

And now look at you, pent up from all the energy and nowhere to expel it, you couldn't dance or move much either, not if you want this to heal faster.

Was this how- BAH! your doing it again, focus, plan, and do it.

You got your clean bed stuff out, you need to wait for Alastor to leave before you can change it, so with this in mind, cook something because your stomach is complaining.

Plan made. Coordinates set to the kitchen. Engage.

"Oh there you are"

MISSION ABORT! ABORT MISSION! DISENGAGE!

"Here I am, something the matter?" even you could tell your smile was fake from how stretched it was.

"We didn't find you in the corner, we got worried" Charlie replied.

You blink for a second as your smile drops "oh, right, um, you guys got loud and I needed to go somewhere quiet, can't exactly rebuild myself when I'm still stressed out in a loud environment"

"We had planned to help you once you were calm enough to think rationally" Vaggie replied "I mean, you did seem out of it, we thought it would be better to leave you where you were rather than force you to move"

"Ah, yes, your right, that was the best case, thank you for that, truly but, I assure you, I'm fine that I can handle a few things, no heavy lifting as I promised you" you say to the white-haired woman "if you don't mind, I'm going to cook something for my self, I- I can't sit still right now"