chapter 7

Time skip to marrige day

In Kim's mansion

Everyone is getting ready for the wedding mr Kim went to the hall early to make sure every arrange good . bangpink was getting ready . BTS come down stairs and waiting for there sister .

Jungkook : hyung there are taking so much time

Teahyung : yes Jungkook you are right

Jimin : yes girls will take forever to get ready .

Suga : you don't tell about it jimin

Jimin : why hyung I am telling the truth only .

Jin : well you came before 2 minutes only and your the person who will take forever to get ready .

Jhope : so you don't have any right to talk about getting ready ( pointing to jimin)

Jimin : hyung you can't tell like that ( pout)

Before jimin could not talk they are heard footsteps to see black pink  came down then BTS talk

Before jimin could not talk they are heard footsteps to see black pink  came down then BTS talk .

Jungkook : why did you take this much time to get ready.

Lisa scoffed and said

Lisa : I thought you guys will complement us

Teahyung rolled his eyes

Bangpink makean started to fight

Hyung line started to get angry

Namjoon : shut up you all why are you all braking like dogs . Do you what is time now if go to the function hall late dad will kill us so you better stop with your stupid fight come to the car fast .( Shout)

Namjoon went to the car Jennie too went behind him .

Hyung line and Unnie line went to there car . Makean line too went behind them there head was hanging low they went in side the car and site.
There is pure silent in the car then jimin talked.

Jimin : we are sorry hyung

Jungkook : we don't fight intention hyung .

Namjoon stayed silently

Lisa : we are sorry oppa we won't fight anymore.

Rose : please talk to us ( tears )

Namjoon signed well she can't see his sisters are brothers tears in there eyes

Namjoon : well you guys can fight but fight when you guys are free ok .and I am sorry I should not have to shout at you but I get angry so I am too sorry.