chapter 15

Everyone went to there rooms. Eunwoo room was beside yn.

Jennie pov

I came to my room with Sana . I told to here that I will go and shower Frist. After I completed my shower I went out of the bathroom after that Sana went inside the shower . I was waiting for her to come . I got Bored so I started to use my phone . After a five minute Sana came after changing here self into my night dress.then I made her sit beside me .

Jennie : Sana why are you looking so sad . ( Worry)

Sana : why did expect me to happy.(sad)

Jennie signed

Jennie : I want to tell something to you .

Sana : about your sister feelings. Are you going to tell me that we both should support for there relationship .
( Non interest tone)

Jennie smack Sana. Sana pissed in pain then asked.

Sana : what. ( Shout)

Jennie : idiot let me tell .

Sana : what.

Jennie : we are not going to support to my sister and Eunwoo relationship .

Sana looked Jennie with confused look

Jennie : we are going to make Eunwoo fall for yn .( Smile)

Sana looked at Jennie with happy .

Sana : how tell me clearly.

Jennie : I think you don't notice how Eunwoo looked at yn.

Sana : how he looked.

Jennie : your really a dumb Sana .

Sana : I don't care just tell me .

Jennie : when dad told stay Eunwoo her Frist she shouted then he looked at yn with different emotions. I think Eunwoo agree to stay her just for yn .

Sana become so excitement

Sana : really .

Jennie : yes there is a chance we can make Eunwoo and yn together.

Sana : but how

Jennie : I don't know but we should make yn and Eunwoo together that is the reason why I told you to stay here . I can't do everything by myself so I make you stay so we both can work together to make Eunwoo to fall for yn.

Sana : ok Jennie we both will make yn and Eunwoo together at any cost.

Jennie : yes we can

Jennie and Sana hugged each other.

Sana : what about your sister she will sad .

Jennie : yes she will be

Sana : are you sad ( worry)

Jennie : no i am not I am happy .

Sana : what are you not sad . ( Shock)

Jennie : no did you notice that yn and Eunwoo enter to Kim's mansion together . And they both are going to stay beside eachother Room . I think we should use this time to make both of them together .

Sana : yes ok but what about yn .

Jennie : let's go to her room and talk to her .

Sana : ok come.