chapter 28

Merry Christmas to all of you guys

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Yn went to her room. Now the whole living room was silent. Then Mr Kim said.

Mr Kim: we will talk about this tomorrow morning.  ( Cold)

He said and went to his room.

Jin went near his siblings and hugged them. Other Bangpink members also joined their hug. Bangpink all hugged and comforted makean line who was crying. Then all broke the hug then Jin said.

Jin: thank God Dad don't beat you all.

He said while looking at the makean line.

Makean line nodded their head then Namjoon said.

Namjoon: what you guys did was wrong for that I will never forgive. ( Cold)

Suga: me too.

They both said and went to namjoon room.

Jhope: you guys should thank you yn for saving you all from Dad.

He said to Bangpink makean line. Then Mrs. Kim came inside and said.

Mrs Kim: you guys go and wash your face and come to eat dinner. ( Soft)

She said lovingly. Which made itzy and TXT glare at Mrs Kim.

Makean line went to their room without saying anything.

Mr Cha: ok guys calm down makean line ok?

Eunwoo:  I will go and freshen up and come.

Eunwoo said and went from there.

Now Itzy, TXT, Sana Mr and Mrs Cha, Mrs Kim ,Jhope, Jin ,Jennie and Sana were in the living room. Then Mrs Cha said.

Mrs Cha: well now oppa will not do anything to makean line.

Jin: yes.

Mrs cha: ok can I ask you all something?

Jisso: sure mom.

Mrs Cha: what are you guys doing to make Eunwoo fall for Jisso?

She said while looking at Jhope and Jisso.

Jhope: we don't have any plans now but Makean has some plans in mind. They told me the plan would work well.

Mrs cha: really what plan ( happy)

Jin: we don't know and we will tell them about the plan when they say to us.

Mrs Cha: ok guys. I hope their plan will be successful.

Jisso was blushing now.

Mrs. Kim: don't worry Eunwoo will fall for Jisso for sure.

She said while giving a sweet smile to Mrs Cha. Mrs cha gives a smile back to her. Itzy was not bothering about that matter. Jhope and Jin smiled at their sister blushing face. Jennie and Sana Were looked at them quietly while planning something in their minds.

After 10 minutes.

Now everyone came to the dining room. But Eunwoo and Yn still didn't come so now everyone waiting for them come to the dining room after a while yn came while wearing a black colour pyjama. Yn sites beside Jennie and Sana. After a while Eunwoo came while wearing black colour pyjama.
Yn and Eunwoo both wear a similar dress .

Eunwoo outfit