chapter 40

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Eunwoo pov .

When I went downstairs to eat lunch, Mr. Kim asked, "Where is Yn ? Then jin Hyung said that she went out. I hope she will be back safely. Then Mr. Kim said he wanted to tell something. Then Jennie asked, "Are you going to divorce mrs kim?" She said it happily. The other reactions were really hilarious. I really wanted to laugh, but I controlled myself. Then Mr. Kim said that someone was going to stay in Kim's mansion. I hope he will not go behind my Yn. If he flirts or loves Yn, then I will kill him with my bare hands. Yn is only mine.

Then I started to go to my room. I was about to go, but I heard Jennie and Sana's voices, so I went and stood in front of the door. Then I started to listen to their talk. We shouldn't eavesdrop on other conversations, but out of curiosity, I went and started to listen.

Both of them were talking about Yn and Mrs. Kim. So, Mrs. Kim abused Yn, but why would she abuse her own daughter? Then I opened the door without knocking. I could clearly see that both of them were shocked. I then locked the door and went near the bed where both Jennie and Sana were sitting. They both seemed nervous. Then Sana asked,

Sana: "What happened, oppa? Do you need something?"

She asked while giving a nervous smile. Then I went and said,

Eunwoo : i heard your talk so you guys tell the truth.

Jennie sighed and said.

Jennie: Mr. Park died when Yn was 8. After Mr. Park's death, Mrs. Kim started to abuse Yn. She always beat Yn and wouldn't give her food for 2 or 3 days. When Yn was 11, Mrs. Kim sent Yn to her aunt's house. After 2 years, they started to abuse her . Mrs. Kim knew Yn's aunt was abusing her, but she never cared about Yn.

When Yn was 15, she ran away from her aunt's house. Yn came abroad by using her savings. After that, Sana and I met Yn, and then we became friends. She did many part-time jobs and worked hard to live her life. Then she met Rocky, Suhan, and you, and we all became friends, but after your accident, Yn disappeared.

She said everything. I was shocked and stunned by Jennie's words. My heart ached while thinking about Yn. My Yn suffered so much. Why did Mrs. Kim abuse Yn? She is  really  good girl. No, there is something more I need to find. Mrs. Kim, No one will save you  from me, I will make sure you suffer. Not even Mr. Kim can save you, Mrs. Kim. I am your nightmare, Mrs. Kim. My eyes truned dark while thinking about mrs kim . Then Sana said

Sana: But we should notice one thing.

She said, then I asked her.

Eunwoo: What is it, Sana?

I asked her. Jennie also looked at her curiously.

Sana: Mrs. Kim only abuses Yn, not Itzy and TXT. Mrs. Kim beats Yn when Itzy and TXT are not there. Then Mrs. Kim sends Yn away from TXT and Itzy. She doesn't like that fate that all together. She never cared about Yn, but she cared about her other children. She only hates Yn. And now, when Jennie searches for Yn, it shows that Yn is dead. When we meet Yn, we  asked her about this. Yn said Mrs. Kim was the one who did it. TXT and Itzy don't know anything; they just thought Yn hated her mother because she sent her away.

Sana said everything she wants to tell.

Yes, Sana was right. Why does Mrs. Kim hate only Yn? What did Yn do that Mrs. Kim hates her? That is so mysterious. If Yn did something wrong, why would Mrs. Kim hide it from TXT and Itzy? She sent Yn away from them at a young age, if I am right. Right now also mrs kim hate yn .

Then Jennie said

Jennie: I think Mrs. Kim is hiding something.

Me and Sana nodded our heads, then I said.