chapter 12

Kim's pov

We never see happyness in Jennie face . She was smiling which is so beautiful . She was laughing Frist time in this 4 years we are hearing her laugh she was so beautiful when she was laughing

 She was laughing Frist time in this 4 years we are hearing her laugh she was so beautiful when she was laughing

We don't what happened to her in this four years we don't hear this laugh from her . Then Sana asked about someone Jennie started to cry . Now we understand that person who Sana asked was someone really important to Jennie .

No one pov

Sana : what happened to her Jennie ( crying)

Jennie trying her best to control her tears after a minute Jennie controlled her self then told .

Jennie said while looking at Sana .

Jennie : I searched for her after a two years I went to our university to ask them if they know anything about her then one of our classmate told me that she saw her in airport that she went to America then she told in which filght she went that filght that filght blast in middle on the way she told that everyone was died when I checked it was true ( Jennie told while crying)

Sana was shock she was about to tell something before that someone else talked .

??? : Why did you think i will die

Everyone trun to see . ..............

Yn pov

I went to Kim's mansion when I entered I saw a car was standing I started to walk I went near to the door to see some peoples who I never thought I will meet one more time. The only persons shower me with love . Persons who thought I too have a family . Who thought me what is meaning of enjoyment .the Persons who thought I want to happy . The persons who want to see my smile .the person who Protect me . The persons who will wipe my treas . That's my friends and my love the only man that I love the most in my world my love "Eunwoo"
I came out of my thoughts when Jennie told that I was died in plane crash then Sana started to cry hard . Which hurts me they still love me . Then I told " Why did you think I will die "

End of yn pov

Everyone trun to look at yn bangpink was mesmerized by yn beauty . Jennie and Sana was shock to see yn . Mrs kim don't bother about here . Yn removed her cooling glass .

Jennie and Sana run to yn hugged her tightly . Which made others shock. Mrs kim jaw dropped . Yn chuckled and hugged them back . Jennie and Sana started to cry .

Jennie : were did you disappeared yn .

Sana : did you know how much I scared when Jennie told me that you died .

Yn : clam down yourself guys I am alright . Wait I will tell everything afterwards ok .

Mrs kim clear thourt which catch others attention . Yn looked at mrs kim with a boring look . yn went inside of the living room Jennie and Sana went behind yn with a confused look . TXT and itzy hugged yn tightly yn too hugged them back . Jennie and Sana become more confuse now . Then Mr Kim started to talk.