chapter 23

(Please ignore the spelling mistake )

After some years .

Yn truned 20 Eunwoo truned 22 they all still living together with eachother .

Yn was crying in her room no one was in house . Yn called Eunwoo and told him to come to home after a hour Eunwoo came to house and went to his and yns bedroom to see she was crying . Eunwoo went and hugged yn to comfort her after 10 minutes yn stopped crying then Eunwoo asked .

Eunwoo : what happened angel .( Worry)

Yn : Eunwoo that ( sinffing)

Eunwoo : tell me angel .

Yn don't said anything she just pointed something on the bed Eunwoo looked at the direction to see something was there.

Eunwoo went there to see something which made him shock his eyes winded when he see that pregnancy test was showing that yn was pregnant .

Eunwoo take the pregnancy test in his shaking hands he looked at yn with tears eyes . Eunwoo run to yn and hugged her tightly .yn was still crying after 2 minutes Eunwoo broked the hug and kissed yn forehead .

Eunwoo : I am happy angel we become parents I became a father and you became a mother .( Eunwoo told in happy tone)

Yn : I thought you will be angry on me Eunwoo .

Eunwoo : why should I this baby was our .

Eunwoo bend down kissed yn belly then he told .

Eunwoo : hello mini version be safe inside ok your mom and your dad will take care of you baby .

Eunwoo said while caressing yn belly .

Then yn said .

Yn : Eunwoo about our family . ( Sad)

Eunwoo stand up and told

Eunwoo : I will talk with our family .mom and dad while agree for our baby and our relationship .

Yn : your family can accept us what about Mrs park she will not agree .

Eunwoo clenched his jaw

Eunwoo : don't worry angel I will takecare of her .

Yn nodded her head has yes and hugged Eunwoo they both are hugged eachother .

Eunwoo : yn let's tell to everyone about baby.

Yn looked at him told .

Yn : no Eunwoo we will tell after our family accept our realationship and our baby .

Yn said while placing her hand on her belly .

Eunwoo : ok now we should be more careful ok .

Yn nodded her yes .

Eunwoo : ok let's enjoy this night yn .

They both talked whole night and made love .

Next day morning .

Yn and Eunwoo wake up early Eunwoo call his father and told he want to meet him . Eunwoo father agreed to meet Eunwoo.

yn was really so tension and scared . Eunwoo went to meet his father after kissing yn . Yn don't went to her company soo she was enjoying her time with Jennie and Sana . Three of them watching a movie while laughing then Sana get a call in her phone .

Jennie : who was it Sana .

Sana : Eunwoo oppa .

Yn heart beat started to raise .