chapter 19

Still continue yn past I will inform when yn past over .

Both of them still looking at each other eyes . Then broke the eye contact .

Yn : did you wakeup. How are you feeling now . ( Nervous)

Eunwoo : I am ok but can I know what I am doing her . Did you kidnapped me ( shock )

Yn throw a death glare to Eunwoo . Eunwoo gulped .

Eunwoo: did I do something wrong ( nervous)

Yn : don't i have any other work more then kidnapping you. Did I look like a kidnapper . ( Anger)

Eunwoo nervously laughed .

Eunwoo : no no I don't know what I am doing her that's why I asked. Your not looking like kidnapper . ( Innocent)

Yn : I saw in the road that your lying on the road unconsciously so I helped you .

Eunwoo : oh thank you so much for helping me .

Yn : ok let me introduce myself . My name is yn .

Eunwoo : hello yn my name is Eunwoo .

Yn : why did you fainted.

Eunwoo : I was practicing volleyball whole day without eating anything so I fainted .

Yn : oh ok . Now you can go to your home .

Eunwoo thought : heartless girl I told I don't eat . She was telling me to go to home I thought she will tell me to eat . ( Rolled his eyes)

Yn : I heard .

Eunwoo : what . ( Confus)

Yn : your thought I heard it clearly . When yous taking about someone in your mind . Do it slowly . ( Rolled her eyes)

Eunwoo looked at yn with a innocent look on his face .

Yn : ok don't look at me like that . I will make something for you wait.

Eunwoo nodded his head . Yn went to her kitchen started to cook for him and for herself .

Eunwoo pov

I went and sit on the sofa and started to see whole house . It was small but still it is so beautiful . She was very intelligent girl . Then I looked at yn she was really beautiful . After a minute she came with two bowels of ramen noodles and juice . She kept the bowl on the table which was infront of me then she looked at me and told .

 She kept the bowl on the table which was infront of me then she looked at me and told