chapter 17

Mr and Mrs Kim went to there campany . Mr Kim was sad by yn words it's hurts him that yn don't accept them has there family member . Mrs kim was so much happy inside now she wants to throw a party because now she knows that bangpink will not live yn but mrs kim don't that there are thinking of playing with devil . But the devil was the one playing the game . TXT and itzy was happy by yn answer . Sana smirk at bangpink. Eunwoo was really happy by answer Eunwoo went to campany while smiling like idiot . Bangpink was fuming in angry then Jennie said .

Jennie : you guys don't do any bad things to yn . You don't know how much she suffer in her past so please let her live her life . I will beg you if I you guys think about doing something bad to her then I won't live you all even if your my siblings so better stay away from her ( cold )

Jennie said ice cold tone and walked away . Then Sana stayed .

Sana : if you guys do something to her then for your rest of your life you will stay without having a hire for this family . I hope you understand the meaning . ( Glared)

Sana glared at them and went to her room

Bangpink in living room

Jungkook : how dare she have to talk to as like that . ( Angry)

Lisa : I will not leave her . ( Angry)

Jimin : I will see who will save her from us . ( Angry)

Teahyung : we should show her what we can do to her . ( Angry)

Rose : she should ask sorry infront of everyone for the way she talk to us . ( Angry)

Suga : shut up everyone . ( Shout)

Everyone stayed silently and looked at suga . Then he continued

Suga : why are you all care about her now .she already told she don't accept us has family then why will she follow rules .

Jhope : even if she doesn't accept us her family but for our rivals yn was also a part of Kim's family .

Namjoon : yes jhope Hyung is right .

Lisa : oppa don't tell us that we should protect her .

Jin : yes your right Lisa .

Others all rolled there eyes expect Hyung line and jisso

Then jisso said.

Jisso : did you remember Jennie told yn suffered in past.

Jungkook : yes .

Teahyung : Suga hyung will you find what happened to yn in her past .

Suga : ok wait .

Then Suga started to hack yn past . Others all looking at the laptop after 5 minutes Suga give disappointed look to everyone .

Teahyung : what happened hyung .

Lisa : did you find anything about yn past .

Suga : no i don't find anything about yn past .

Jisso : what.

Jin : you don't find yn past how .

Lisa : oppa your best hacker in the world .

Suga : I can't hack yn past information . There is strong fire walls I can't break the fire walls .( Confus)

Rose : did Jennie unnie .

Suga : no Jennie can't make that much powerful fire walls .

Jhope : then who did you think make this much powerful fire walls for yn .