chapter 31

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Eunwoo pov .

It was midnight I can't sleep my mind was still on yn . Today I was angry on mrs kim words she was torturing her own daughter but she was supporting her step children's. I don't care how many members will come against me I will support yn .

Then i went out of the room to drink water. After drinking water i was about to go to my rooms but I saw some shadows . I went inside the guest room hide then i understand it was our mafia rivals. I should tell to bangpink I was about go then yn ho no they can't see her . She went drink water from the same bottle. Then she was about to go her room . I pulled her because for her safety we both made eye contact I was lost in her . Her eyes showing somany emotions i don't want know what it . When holding yn i felt like a i find my heart . Past 4 years i missed a part of me but I felt like i find the part which was missing now I will hold the part tightly that no one can it away from me .

Yn broke the eye contact. She looked at side I too look at instantly my eyes dragged to yn soft lips. I can't control myself i kissed yn .

she was so shock by my sudden action but I can't control

she was so shock by my sudden action but I can't control. Yn frozen on her place I was eating her lip . Yn lips so familiar i think I kissed yn before. Yn don't kissed me so i bit her lower lips. Her mouth opened a bit i started to kiss her roughly. Then yn pushed me started to breathe heavily it all look familiar. I think I know yn in my past i should I will find. Then i looked outside and said .

Eunwoo: yn stay with me ok .

I hold her hands and went out i thought I can take and go her room but those idiots saw me and yn . I pressed the a button but which is beside me the button was for safety when we press it will make sound. Then i started to fight with them .

Yn pov .

I was so shock that Eunwoo kissed . I really want to push him away but my heart and my body betrayer me . He kissed me roughly well Eunwoo was quite rough person. After 4 years it was my first kiss with Eunwoo it was really beautiful kiss after longtime. I too want to kiss him but I don't want to make difficult After a while i lost my breath so I hit his chest to stop the kiss then he leaves me i started to take heavy breath . Then he took me out but unfortunately they saw us then he started to fight .

End of yn pov

No one pov

All light started to on bangpink, TXT and itzy stared to fight . Sana went to yn . Mr Kim and Mrs kim also came. Everyone was fighting. Then suddenly a man went to yn but Sana defenced him then two members went to yn Eunwoo was fighting but still he have a eye on yn . Then yn started to fight just two slap and two punch they both fainted then Eunwoo continue the fight.

After a while they all completed the fight. Then Mr Kim said to bodyguard.

Mr Kim: take and go them to basement.