chapter 27

(Please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Now everyone is waiting for Mr Kim .after a minute mr Kim came downstairs while holding a big stick . Others eyes wide. Bangpink makean line got to scared by seeing the stick . Hyung line and Unnie line was shock . Mrs kim jaw dropped . TXT and itzy was shock . Eunwoo and Sana was shock . Mr cha said .

Mr cha : what are you going to do with that stick .

Mr cha asked in shock

Mr Kim : they told they will take any punishment so .

Mr cha: so .

Mr Kim : i will give them two choices 1 : they should go to aboard 2: i will beat them .

Makean line really get too much scared . Hyung line and Unnie line was also shock and they have treas in there eyes. TXT and itzy was shock. Eunwoo and Sana looked at mr Kim with winded eyes . Mrs kim don't want them to get punishment . Then mrs cha told

Mrs cha: oppa there are kids they can't take this punishment . ( Shock)

Mrs cha Said to mr Kim.

Mr Kim ignored mrs cha. Then he looked at makean line with raised eyebrows .

Mr Kim : what is your decision. ( Cold)

Jin : dad please don't do that . ( Crack tone)

Mr Kim : no one was going to save them . ( Cold),

Makean line looked at each other then tae said .

Teahyung : dad you can beat us ( cry)

Others eyes wide.

Makean line started to shiver while thinking about the punishment . Others all have treas in there eyes . Then Mr Kim said .

Mr Kim : ok .

Mr Kim went near to makean line while holding a stick . Hyung line and Unnie line was beginning there dad to not beat them .

Mrs kim was also have treas in her eyes.

Itzy, TXT,sana,  Eunwoo and mr and mrs cha was trying to Stop mr Kim .Mr Kim went and stand infront of Jimin because he was elder member in makean line he raised that stick to beat him. Jimin closed his eyes in fear. The stick was about to hit Jimin but someone stopped it . Everyone trun there head to see .It was

.

.

.

.

" Yn"

Yn pov .

I came to Kim's mansion . Then i parked my car then i noticed there was mr and mrs cha car also now i understand they also her . I glanced at the car last time then i went inside the  mansion . I can clearly tell mr Kim was going to punish makean line but the most shocking thing why my brother's and sisters was sad . Then i looked at mrs kim to see she have treas in her eyes. Did I was day dreaming . Or did she hit her head somewhere i should found out.

Then i noticed mr Kim was holding a stick in his hands wait wait wait mr Kim was going to beat them. My eyes wide my angry stared to raise. Mr Kim was about beat jimin then i shouted.

Yn : stop it mr Kim. ( Shout)

Now everyone truned there head to me . I walked inside the living room now everyone was looking at me then i Took the stick in my hands and throw it away. Others all looked at me with quite shock face and confus . Then i asked mr Kim .

Yn : what are you doing mr Kim ( cold)

Mr Kim: this is there a punishment yn . So please don't stop me .

Yn : mr Kim your elder then me i shouldn't advice you but still I will tell something. You shouldn't beat them .

Mr Kim: yn they deserve it. How can they do those things. So I am punishing them .

He said while glaring at makean line.

Yn : mr Kim then you should also punish yourself.

Suga : why . ( Confus)

I looked at him who was really confused then i truned my head to mr Kim and said .

Yn : mr Kim you spoiled them by telling Kim's industry was top campany in the world no one can take and came our campany down . You can do whatever you want. This what you and your elder children's though them.

Now room become silent. Then mrs kim shouted.

Mrs kim: yn this all started by you . Because of you they all getting punishment . ( Shout)

Wow mrs kim was supporting them . What should I expect from her to support me ( rolled eyes)

Yn : mrs kim can please shut up your mouth for a while. ( Ice cold tone)

I told to her while glaring at her . I can see she was scared of me but still I think she have encourage she try shout at me which triggered my angry .

Mrs kim: how are dare --.

Yn : shut your mouth mrs kim. ( Shout)

Everyone was flinched . I looked at my side eyes to see . Jennie and Sana was controlling there laugh. Bangpink was stunned by my sudden shout. TXT and itzy was calmly looking at me . Mr  and Mrs cha was looking so surprisingly . Mr Kim was also shock . Last but not least Eunwoo he have impressive look and happy face . Then i trun my head to speak to mr Kim.

Yn : mr Kim I can understand your angry on them but it doesn't mean you can beat them . Insist of beating them you can learn them what is business. You spoiled them mr Kim by tell there futher ceo of the campany .

I told these things while looking at mr Kim who was understanding everything then i continue my talk .

Yn : mr Kim i Heard you became cold after your Frist wife death. Mr Kim your elder then  your children's you can understand everything what about bangpink. I think your wife dead 20 years back. That time you are sad but did you think about your children's who lost there mother in there young age . They need your love Mr Kim if you beat them they will trun has a monster. So don't beat them learn them everything mr Kim. The away you made grown up Jennie I can understand how much good person you are . I really respect you mr Kim. I told everything mr Kim now you should dicide what you want to do .

Then I went my room.

End of yn pov .

______________________________________

Now what will mr Kim will do to makean line?

Did mrs kim like bangpink are she was acting?

Thank you for reading my book.

Please vote and support me 🤗

Tell me how is chapter in comments 🤗

50 + vote target

😈😈