chapter 37

(Please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

In other side in Kim's mansion.

The whole Kim's mansion was waiting for them. Mr. and Mrs. Cha were also waiting for YN, Eunwoo, Rocky, Jennie, Suhan, and Sana. Mrs. Kim and Bangpink was burning in anger.

Then Lisa said

Lisa: Oppa, find where is Y/N, Eunwoo, Jennie, Suhan, Rocky, and Sana. Find their location, oppa.

Jungkook: Yes, hyung, find them.

Suga: Okay.

Suga took his laptop and started to track their locations. However, he couldn't find them. He tried different methods and techniques, but he couldn't pinpoint their whereabouts.

Suga: (to himself) This is strange. I can't find their location.

Jungkook: What's wrong, hyung?

Suga: I can't find them. Their location is untraceable.

Lisa: What? Why? ,( confused)

Suga: I don't know. It's like they've disappeared.

Jungkook: That's impossible. They can't just disappear.

Suga: I don't know what to tell you. I've tried everything, but I can't find them.

Jin : we should find them Suga .

Everyone was looking at Suga then jisso said.

Jisso : in Eunwoo's chain there is a GPS. You can trace him .

He said worriedly. Everyone understands that she was worried about him .

Then rose said

Rose : don't worry Unnie Eunwoo will be alright.

Jisso nodded there head. Then Suga started to  find them one more time.

Then mrs kim took her phone called yn but yn phone we switched off.

In other side.

Chan, Rubi,iu and Somi was looking at everything. Somi hacked Eunwoo's gps chain so they can't find them . After making sure they can't find them they all went to sleep.

The next morning

Yn and Eunwoo were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms, oblivious to the world around them. Yn slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see Eunwoo's handsome face. She realized that she had fallen asleep on his chest and couldn't help but admire his cute morning features.

Yn stared at Eunwoo's face, taking in every detail. His long eyelashes, his perfect nose, and his soft lips. She felt a sense of contentment and happiness wash over her as she realized how much she cared for him.

But then, reality hit her. She remembered that they had spent the night together and that they were not in their own room. Yn tried to get up quietly, but Eunwoo's arms tightened around her, preventing her from moving.

Eunwoo: Don't go

Eunwoo mumbled sleepily.

Eunwoo: Stay here with me a little longer."

Yn hesitated for a moment, feeling torn between her desire to stay in Eunwoo's embrace and the need to get up and start the day. But in the end, she couldn't resist his beautiful voice. She snuggled closer to him and closed her eyes, savoring the warmth of his body and the sound of his steady heartbeat.

After few minutes.

Then yn came out of the bed she went to bathroom to shower Then Yn came out of the bed, she went to the bathroom to shower.