chapter 13

In living room

Jungkook : wow after so many years I am seeing Jennie nonna smile and laugh.

Mr cha : yes even Sana smile too rarely.

Namjoon looked at makean line

Namjoon : now tell how is she looking .

Jimin : hyung I am your side now .

Jungkook : me too

Teahyung : Me three .

Rose : well it is hard to accept but your right oppa .

Lisa nodded her head has yes

Mr Kim : what are you all talking about .

Jin : dad we saw yn in some business party . When I told to Makean yn was really beautiful they told that no she will be fake beauty so now there are all apologies to us .

Others are all chuckled ( expect mrs kim) .

In yn room

Jennie and Sana sit on bed yn kept her luggage and went and sit beside both of them then Jennie asked

Jennie : how are you yn .

Yn : I am good how are you both .

Sana : we are good yn .

Yn : hmm

Jennie : yn when I searched for you I found you was dead why .

Yn signed and told

Yn : mrs park did it .

Sana : what yn why .

Yn : that day when i was in airport suddenly my friend told me she was also going to America so she dragged me with her in private jet so i cancel my flight in last minute . I told to my brothers that I was coming in filght . I don't infrom them that I was coming in my friend jet . After that blast mrs park and my siblings think I died . So mrs park announce that I dead my brother will takeover park industry . But when she found I was live she told live it like that everyone should only should know that you died .( Signed)

Sana : what type of mother she is yn I will kill today .( Angry)

Yn : well now she is not mrs park she is mrs kim.

Jennie smirk .

Jennie : Sana don't worry now she will be infront of our eyes we can have soo much fun with her she will pay for what she did to yn .

Yn chuckled .

Sana : yes Jennie I will not leave her .

Jennie : yn why are staying with mrs park .

Yn : for my father and for mr siblings .

Sana : now what are you doing yn .

Yn signed and told.