chapter 26

( please ignore spelling mistake)

Bangpink makean line pov .

Dad was really angry on us we don't know what he will do. we are scared of his punishment . Some Times Hyung/ oppas or Unnie/ nonna will save us from punishment but now they all also angry on us . We never thought yn will find this now we understand why hyung/ oppas told yn was powerful business women. We are sure we will take our revenge on her for this .

Now we are all going to Mafia mansion because there is a sudden attack on a base so now we are all going in a car now we are all scared of facing oppa/ hyung and nonna/ Unnie . We came to our mafia base where others all there .

We went inside with cold face only we know how much we was scared inside . When went inside we saw everyone one was sitting in with cold face . We too went and sit beside them silently . Then Suga hyung stared to talk about this mission . We all to focus on that mission .

Time skip to night .

Yn pov .

Now I was going to meet my son . I always go to mansion to see my Chan . He will sleep after seeing me . I went out of my campany . I went to parking area then I took my car I started to drive to my mansion where Rubi iu and Somi Unnie and my prince was staying . I don't know how bangpink will react if they found I am the Mafia queen ( smirk) you guys was confused right how I know so let me tell you .

Flashback morning .

Yn pov .

I Was making breakfast for my son who went to take shower I was cooking then Somi Unnie came inside to  the kitchen with her iPad .

Somi : yn I want to show you something .

I looked at her told .

Yn : tell it Unnie .

I give a small smile to her .

She came to me and showed her iPad. I took that Ipad in my hands then a video started to play. That video showes Bangpink makean was talking about our company project . I was really angry on them how much guts they have .

Somi : so what are going to do .

Yn : they don't know anything about business Unnie . I will not do anything . Mr Kim and bangpink elder's will takecare of them .

Somi : are you going leave them .

Yn : they should know what is business . So I am just giving a chance to them . But I am sure mr Kim will punish them .

Somi nodded her head .

Somi : yes you right .

Yn : leave it I will takecare this later .

Somi. : Ok do you need any help .

Yn : no Unnie I will takecare you go .

Somi : ok .

Then she went to living room .

Flashback over .

I smirk it will hilluriours to see there reaction when they found I am the Mafia queen . Bangpink , itzy and TXT was thinking I don't know anything about there being a Mafia . About Eunwoo I was sad . That Eunwoo should marry jisso .

I never hide anything from Chan I always tell everything to him. but I don't how should I tell about Eunwoo and jisso matter to him . I don't how will Chan will react. I will try best make him understand .

Then I went to mansion . When I entered inside the mansion I can clearly understood that Chan and Somi Unnie was having fight . I signed at there childish fight . Then I went inside the room Chan come hugged me tightly I too hugged him back . Then I told  him to fresh up and come I don't fresh up because I want to go to Kim's mansion if I change my dress they will ask where did you changed the dress .then Chan went to take shower . Me and Unnies stared to talk about our Mafia and campany work after 30 minutes Chan came downstairs while holding a small toy .