chapter 34

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Mrs kim : no yn your not going with them if you go with them . Then you will see the worst side of me .

She said while looking at yn . TXT and itzy eyes winded . Bangpink was shock by her words. Mr Kim started to get angry by mrs kim word . Mrs cha was also quite shock that she was not supporting her own daughter. Astro expect suhan and Rocky was also looking confused by her words. Now Jennie and Sana was in high level angry. Suhan and Rocky can't control themselves they both are in angry. And now our yn . Her eyes trun dark. Yn was face trun plain she look at mrs kim she was ready to kill her but still she don't do anything then yn stand up form her sit .she just smirked while looking at mrs kim then she said.

Yn : mrs kim you married recently. I hope you should live your life with new husband and childrens.  I don't want make it your last day . So you better stay away from my business. And I will go with them do whatever you want. If you still try to stop me then my gun will speak with you

Yn said in dark tone which made whole room shiver. Yn don't like that fate she was stopping her from going out because of her step daughter.

Then yn went out of the living room. Then Jennie said .

Jennie : mrs Kim you know what I just standing her silently just because my father was your husband. No means my hand print will be in cheeks .

She said darkly and wented out of living room. Mr Kim was shocked by Jennie's word and the same time he was angry.But then Jennie and yn came inside together yn tooked her phone and about to go then Eunwoo came into living room. He was handsome any girl will fall for him .

 He was handsome any girl will fall for him

Then suhan said.

Suhan: Eunwoo you asked me once why did you want become a Mafia.

He asked Eunwoo. Eunwoo always feels like he want to become powerful for someone else in his life.

Eunwoo: yes .

He said confusly. The. Rocky said.

Rocky: do you want to know the reason.

He just nodded his.  Suhan was about to tell then yn said.

Yn : can we leave.

He asked in cold tone. Suhan nodded his head he understands that yn don't want to tell.  Then Jennie said .

Jennie: ok let's go .

She said while changing the topic.

Sana : yes but .

Jennie raised her eyebrows. Then suhan asked.

Suhan: what happened Sana .

Sana : can we go on the bike.

She said while looking at yn . Then Jimin said .

Jimin : No .

She said while looking at sana then.