chapter 33

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Author pov .

Yn was shock but still she maintained  her cold look. 

Eunwoo glared at his mom and said .

Eunwoo: so this the reason you told me to take leave.

He said with cold voice . Now whole family looked at Eunwoo and Mrs cha. Then mrs cha said.

Mrs cha : Eunwoo you should have to go to the date that's it . Please don't tell no .

She pleaded him then Jungkook said

Jungkook: Eunwoo you told you will date jisso Unnie.

He said while looking at Eunwoo who have cold face .

Eunwoo looked at yn with side eyes. He can see yn was sad but still she put a cold face .

Before Eunwoo could say . Car sound stared to come . Everyone looked at the entrance.

Mr Kim: who was coming.

Jinjin : wait let me check.

He was about go but then Sana said.

Sana : no need you sit down.

Then jin jin also sitted on his sit.  Then Jennie said while looking at yn .

Jennie : yn your surprise came .

Yn raised her eyebrows and asked.

Yn : what .

Sana : you see it by yourself you will like it .

Then Rocky and suhan came inside the mansion. Yn eyes widened when she saw suhan and Rocky was coming.

Eunwoo pov .

I was angry and disappointed on my mother . I will be happy if she told me she aranged a date with yn .( An : don't day dream Eunwoo) then Sana and Jennie said there is a suprise for yn . I was really curious to know what is the suprise .

End of Eunwoo pov.

No one pov .

Suhan