chapter 18 past

(Yn past )

Yn a girl who lives her life in hard way . Being a billionaire daughter still she can't live like that . Yn lives with her aunty and uncle family but they always  treat her has maid . Yn cousin always lies to her mom and dad  that yn always bulled her in school . Yn ran way from her aunty house while using her money which she saved from a year .when she joined University with in that yn went went to other city for study.  Then she find a apartment and 2 part time jobs .

Yn pov .

I Came out of that hell . Today is the first day of my university and part time jobs . I really Missing my father if he was her he would be with me ok come on lets go to university .

After that I went to my bathroom after a taking a shower I went and wear my dress .

Yn univercity outfit and shoes

I skip my breakfast then I went to University . That university was so big and beautiful . After that I went inside my university . Then I find the principal office after getting my schedule I was searching for my class but I accidentally  bumped into a girl she looks so beautiful . Then she asked me sorry .

??? : I am sorry I didn't see that your coming.

Yn : no No i am the one who was careless. So don't asksorry ( smile )

??? : Are you new her .

Yn : yes I am .

??? : Ok let me introduce myself my name is Jennie .nice to meet you

Yn : hello my name is yn

Yn : hello my name is yn . Nice too meet you too .

Jennie : ok which class your .

Yn : I don't know were is my class I am searching .

Jennie : give me your timetable .

Jennie took her timetable then she told .

Jennie : we both have Same class come lets go together .

Yn : ok Jennie .

Both of them went to there class .

End of yn pov