chapter 25

(please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Now everyone is waiting for yn decision. Mrs kim want yn to agree for Kim's industry . Bangpink don't bother about that because they thought yn will agree to collaborate with Kim's industry because mr Kim married to mrs kim so . Eunwoo too waiting for yn answer he want to collaborate with yn . Then yn said .

Yn : ok I decided which company was going to collaborate with park industry .

Now everyone looking at yn then yn said .

Yn : mr Wang I like your project so . I want Wang industry to collaborate with park industry .

Yn said while looking Mr Wang . Bangpink and mrs kim glaring at yn . TXT and itzy was confused because they thought yn will collaborate with Kim's industry .

Mr Wang stand said .

Mr Wang : I am happy that you like my project ms yn .

Yn : ok tomorrow we can sign the project .

Mr Wang : ok ms yn .

Yn : now everyone can leave expect Kim's industry and cha industry . and mr Wang tomorrow you will know who is your partner in this collaboration .

Yn said while looking at Mr Wang.

Mr Wang : ok ms yn now I am taking my leave .

Mr Wang and other business person's also went out now only bangpink, mr and mrs kim, Mr and Mrs cha, TXT , itzy , Sana and Eunwoo was there . Then Lisa said .

Lisa : what did you think about yourself are you insulting us by not giving project us .( She stand up shouted at yn )

Jungkook : do you really think you can came against Kim's industry . ( Shout )

Yn Slammed her hand on table and told.

Yn : I daring you both raise your voice on me your all standing in my campany so you better learn to know how to talk with with me . ( She told in ice cold voice)

Others all filiched by sudden action . Lisa and Jung kook sited silently in there chair yn too sit on her sit . Now whole room was silent then Yeonjun asked .

Yeonjun : which campany going to collaborate with us now .

He said while looking at yn . Yn nodded her and said .

Yn : cha industry was going to collaborate with park industry . ( Cold )

Yn said while looking at Eunwoo and mr cha . Then mrs kim shouted at yn .

Mrs kim : what hell yn I will never agree for this decision . ( Shouted )

Mrs kim shouted at yn angryly . TXT and itzy glared at mrs kim . Mr Kim was sitting calmly . Bangpink was glaring at yn . Jennie stayed silently then yn said in cold tone .

Yn : mrs kim you better remember whom your talking . I am ceo of this campany and my decision is final . ( Ice cold tone )

Which shiver mrs kim . Yn looked at Eunwoo and told .

Yn : mr cha tomorrow you can sign the project .

Eunwoo : sure ms yn .

Yn nodded her head then she stand up from the chair and about to leave the meeting room but before yn can reach the door  rm asked   .

Rm : ms yn you still don't tell us why you rejected our project .

Yn truned her head walk back to her chair and sit then yn said .

Yn : can I know who made this project . ( Cold)

Yn asked to rm then jisso said .

Jisso : our younger siblings .