chapter 36

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Author pov.

Yn and Eunwoo both entered the room. The room was clean and looked good; it was a simple room.

 The room was clean and looked good; it was a simple room

Yn and Eunwoo looked at the room . Eunwoo went to closet to see there is pair of t shirt and pant then Eunwoo said.

Eunwoo : Go and freshen up yourself and come. Your dress was all wet, so go and shower before you catch a cold and fever.

Eunwoo said to YN, who was looking hot and beautiful with wet hair and a dress.

Yn : I don't have any dress to wear, Eunwoo. Then how can I freshen up?.

Yn said while raising her eyes. Then Eunwoo said.

Eunwoo : i won't mind if you roam around nakedly.

He mumbled, which made Yn's cheeks turn red as she started to blush. After 4 years, Eunwoo's words still affect Yn.

Eunwoo looked at blushing yn he just chuckled and said.

Eunwoo : yn .

Yn's heart skipped a beat as Eunwoo approached her, his voice low and husky. She had been lost in her own thoughts, but his words brought her back to reality.

Eunwoo: "Go and fresh up,"There's a shirt in the closet. You wear it. Run, Yn, before I lose control. I don't know what will happen tonight."

He said in husky voice.

Yn felt a shiver of anticipation run down her spine. She nodded, unable to speak, and hurried towards the bedroom.

Yn pov .

I went to bathroom and started to breathe heavily. This Eunwoo will never change. After four years i meet Eunwoo. His words and his presence have soo much affect on me . Then i went inside the shower started to bath .

After showering, I wore the bathrobe and went to the door. I took a deep breath; I was really nervous and didn't know what was going to happen. Then I slowly opened the door to see Eunwoo standing there shirtless.

 Then I slowly opened the door to see Eunwoo standing there shirtless