chapter 14

Eunwoo was burning in angry .

Yn whole would stopped she was shock she don't what to do now she was angry , sad and pain yn was now too broked inside . She wants someone else to hug and cry her heart out .

Eunwoo stand up and shouted at her father .

Eunwoo : dad what the hell this is without my permission how can you decide . (Shouted)

Mr cha signed and told .

Mr cha : Eunwoo jisso was prefect for you . She was really good girl .( Try to explain)

Mrs cha : Eunwoo my son I want jisso to be my daughter in law. ( Soft voice)

Said while looking at jisso .

Eunwoo was firming in angry .

Eunwoo : then give brith to other children make him marry jisso . ( glared at his father)

Mr cha : Eunwoo we decided that's it . ( Cold)

Jisso was broken . Bangpink ( expect Jennie) was too sad for there sister . Jennie and Sana was happy that Eunwoo was against for this marriage . About yn was thinking about something else in here mind .

Eunwoo : really ok I will see how will this marriage will happen .

Mrs cha : Eunwoo please marry jisso .

Eunwoo : mom I never loved jisso I can't see here has my girlfriend . Then how did you expect me to see her has my wife ( shout)

Jimin : Eunwoo why can't you see my sister has your wife .( Shouted back)

Lisa : what jisso Unnie don't have . She was brilliant girl and she was most beautiful girl . She was rich , she can protect her self . Jisso Unnie was most kind person I ever seen in my life . Your mother and father are also like then what . about status we are too billionaire . Then what is your problem to date my sister .

Lisa shouted last part .

Eunwoo : yes she have everything but it doesn't mean I should see here has my girlfriend or wife . Lisa you know loveing was not about beauty or money . It's about felling I want a my love to be understand me stand beside me for my rest of my life . When I feel sad I want her stay beside . I want my heart to say she was your girl you should protect her . I want to protect her I want to me to give my everything to her . I want kill anyone for her .

Everyone stayed silently

Mr Kim stand up and told.

Mr Kim : ok Eunwoo I know we can't forces anyone to love . You date jisso for 3 months if you still don't like jisso I will not force you.

Eunwoo : but __

Cut of by Mrs cha .

Mrs cha : please Eunwoo ( treas )

Eunwoo signed and said .

Eunwoo : ok I will date jisso but if I don't fall for jisso in this three months on one should force me understand .

Others all nodded there .

Mrs cha told to jisso .

Mrs cha : jisso don't be sad make him fall in love with you ok I only want you has my daughter in law ok .

Jisso : ok mom I will try .

Mr cha : Eunwoo your going to stay in Kim's mansion for three months .

Eunwoo was shock .

Eunwoo : what ( shout)

Mr cha : yes Eunwoo your going to stay here .

Eunwoo eyes went on yn others all don't notice but one person notice it .