chapter 32

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Eunwoo pov .

Oh no if they saw  i kissed yn that's it then a big war will happen. I should delete the footage.

Then i try to hack the camera but before me  Suga hyung said that he found. Oh no then he trun the laptop screen where we can see . Then everyone started see what happened.but my shock there is not that kissing. The footage only showing I was holding.Yn's hands taking her to room then the fight. How did that kiss scene disappeared. I should I find it then Mr Kim said .

Mr Kim: ok everyone go and sleep I will take care about it .

He said everyone nodded his head went to there rooms . I too went my room started to check how is the CCTV footage disappeared. But I can't find anything about it I will takecare of this matter by myself.

After that i went and slept peacefully.

End of Eunwoo.

On other side.

Rubi pov .

I was sleeping because suddenly my watch alarm started to make sound then. I understand something was wrong . Then i went to laptop and started to see Kim's mansion cctv footage. Where I can see Eunwoo was kissing yn it was really shock .

But I was happy because if Eunwoo and yn love each other then Chan also can have his father. I know what Jennie and Sana planned with suhan and Rocky. Well it was really nice plan i don't told yn about this if i say about this plan then she will cancel everything . I will do anything for Chan and yn's happiness.

After a while Eunwoo started to fight then bangpink and txtzy  also started to fight after the mr Kim send them to his basement. Then they all started to talk it was really funny to see Mrs kim reaction when they told they all Mafia. How much hilarious will be when she found yn was a really Mafia queen. Then Suga started to check the CCTV but before that i deleted the kissing footage.

Then everyone went to sleep. Then Eunwoo try to find who deleted the footage. I just rolled my eyes and went to sleep because I know he can't find anything.

End of Rubi pov.

Next day morning .

Chan pov .

I woke up in morning then i went and fresh up my self it was quite early.

Mom told she can't come her today. Chan was sad about it ( pout) then i went down stairs too see iu aunty was cooking i slowly went to her hugged her legs. She look at me and said .

Iu : good morning baby.

She said to me with her sweet smile. I too smiled at her and said.

Chan : good morning aunty what are you doing.