Chapter 34

-Bryn -

"You like this bathing suit?" I say turning around. "Nah, it's too sexy to wear out. " I nod "I like it though ..." I say modeling in the mirror "shit.. I do too." He licks his lips grabbing my waist."we can do it right here and they'll never know " he whispers in my ear. I take off my bathing suit bottoms and whip out his friend & begin to ride him. "Ahh shit , keep going. but go fast" I speed up my pace causing Khalil to moan louder. "ahhhh shit bryn."

"Is everything okay in there ? " the sound of a lady's voice knocking on the dressing room door.  "Yes everything's fine. We'll be out shortly." I say putting on my clothes. "I was bout to release, why you stop. I can't go out there with these blue balls bryn." I look him up and down chuckling at him. "Gimme what I want bryn " he pulls my waist closer to him making me feel him.  "Okay daddy" I unbuckle his pants and pull them down.  I get up to leave walking out the dressing room handing the clothes I don't like over to the lady at the desk.

---

"What do you want to eat baby ? " I say walking around the food court. "You."
"Im serious , I'm not cooking in the hotel room " he grabs my hand leading me to the car.

"Strip " he says slapping my ass. "Can we just go home?" I smirk a little. "naw, I wanna do it right now. " I look at him and unbuckle his pants and begin to go to work , he pushed my head down & I continue to do my job while he groans.  "Ahh shit damn girl .. Keep going " I continued while he pushed my head down making me take every inch. "You so damn fine ma.. Never done this shit before." I smile coming from air and wipe my mouth. "I'm done... We got to go!" I say. "Nah I ain't get nun' of that pussy. " I pull my pants up and get out the car going to the passenger seat waiting for him to get in. He opens the door picking me up out of the seat and placing me in the back unbuckling my pants shoving himself inside me. I can admit , whenever he did this it hurt so bad. His size is so big & he's so rough , which I like , but I feel like a Virgin all over again when he shoves it in. "Ahhhhhh Khalil! Slow..do-down" I say scratching his back. he grips my hair tightly shoving every inch of him into me. luckily our windows are tented therefore you can't see that i was taking dick in the car, again. he busts finally making me wipe the car seats so we can head back to the hotel so we can get ready for tonight, the dinner with his team mates. 

"baby c'mon.. we're gonna be late. " i say to khalil who keeps sucking on my neck like a damn vampire. "we got a hour girl, i haven't seen my wife in almost a damn month, i'm trying to fuck the shit out of you girl" i laugh "baby, seriously i gave you head and had sex in the car , whats next? " he smirks "this" he says laying on the bed waiting for me to ride him , as usual, i do the work. "nah not this time pimp i wanna lay on the bottom while you do all the work" he looks at me crazy and laughs "aye you real funny for that, but um you gone get over here and uh ride me or what? " i shake my head no heading to the bathroom to get ready. 

-khalil- 

since Bryn didn't fill like fulfilling her wifely duties , i began to clean up the room before we leave. i hear a knock at the door so i answer it , kim invites herself in sitting on the bed. "whats up ma?" she smiles. " i just missed you.. i wanted to see what was up with you ya know? " she says licking her lips. "oh aight cool. so what you been up to ?" i ask trying to change the subject. " i sent some pictures to your phone.. i took them just for you,i hope you like them, and i'm doing cool after that little incident" the shower stops and i knew Bryn would kill me if she was here. " aight cool good. uh i'll see you tonight fam" i say walking her to the door.

-Bryn- 

This nigga ain't slick. i heard him conversing with that bitch.  I'm just going to play it cool because i don't want to jump to conclusions. What i'm trying to figure out is what pics this hoe sent to my man. i swear if i see her naked body in his messages i'ma flip the fuck out. "Baby can ya iron my shirt and pants" khalil says from the shower. i take his stuff out to iron , but then i see his phone got a notification, seeing its from kim. i contemplate whether i should open it or not, which i do. i see her nasty ass grand ma titties all in my mans phone. "why you in my phone ma?" he says snatching it away from me. "what i tell ya ass bout that shit ? and when you find some shit you don't like you gone be mad as shit , right?" i slap him across the face for talking disrespectful. "i do what i want ! you not gone tell me-" he pushes me and i fall to the ground "hit me again bryn, i dare ya dumb ass to. it'll be much worse than a push. now get ya ass up and iron my damn shit like i asked you to" he says taking his phone with him into the bathroom. i get up off the floor and take his clothes to iron them. 

"you ready to go ?" he says not looking up from his phone. "yes i was ready an hour ago" i say brushing past him getting my wallet and phone. "that attitude cute shawdy, but once we get to the dinner it better change asap." i roll my eyes and go to the elevator waiting for it to open.

-----

"hey German" khalil says "Hey Bryn" i ignore his comment and khalil squeezes my waist "hi German" i say getting out of khalils grip excusing myself. 

"where'd you go?" he asks in my ear. "somewhere. " i say rolling my eyes. i glance at the menu and see that khalil is side eyeing me. "Don't fucking look at me " i say quietly only for him to hear. "didn't i tell you to drop that dumb ass attitude before we walked in here? i can take that ass out of this restaurant and correct you real quick" i roll my eyes "nigga shut the hell up, you cant do shit. Dick game weak as hell. just shut up with your peiner wiener " i say causing khalil to squeeze my leg causing me to jump a little "ow you're hurting me stop!" i whisper in his ear "then drop the fuckin' attitude." i sigh nodding 

"so, khalil, you leaving us next year?" Spencer says to khalil. " i dont know but al-" "No. khalil's options are open right now. we haven't decided yet. " kim says interrupting him. i glance at her and say something underneath my breath " bitch shut the hell up, my husband can fucking speak for himself. " khalil grabs me by the arm excusing us from the table taking me to the bathroom. "what was that?" he says. "ME, speaking what i think. problem ? " he laughs and smirks " you will do anything for attention won't you? huh?" i roll my eyes "no. i just dont fucking like her or you right now!" i retort back to him. "oh you don't ?" khalil unbuckles his pants and lifts up my skirt shoving himself inside me. i moan loudly and khalil shhs me. "shut alltat shit up"  i moan again moving my hips on him. "d-daddy" he takes himself out of me waiting for me to get on my knees and do my job. i do as told and put in work. "you like that shit don't you? i always gotta show you a lesson to make you act right?" i nod "shit.. im bout to bust " i get off my knees wiping my mouth and fixing my clothes. "now go out there and act like you got some sense."  

"sorry we got a call from the kids back home" khalil says. "aww speaking of kids how are they?" i nod "they good, Madison is getting big too" i say "thats good" our food comes and we continue to have our small conversations....

vote

comment

share

read

(sorry that i havent posted in a while. been busy this summer , hope you enjoy)