Bonus chapter: thanksgiving:)

Bryn
-------
2:00am

Chanel, Aaliyah , Tara , and I are in this kitchen cooking up something. I baked the Mac and cheese , the sweet potatoes ,the corn bread , and my Bomb pasta salad. Chanel cooking the desert , Aaliyah cooking the seafood, and Tara making her bomb dirty sprite and liquor. My mother and father are flying down today with Skylen. Khalil's family is already here and I've been cooking since 10:00 pm, the men have been watching the football game and playing 2k14.

"Ate bryn lemme taste your pasta salad, I'm hungry."Khalil said looking at the food.

"No. it ain't thanksgiving yet. why you gone eat 2:00 am?"

"I'm hungry , you ain't feed me."

"Was I suppose to ? you grown."

"You know I can't cook. That's your wifely duty "

"You're funny. go make sure the kids aren't playing I hear footsteps upstairs."

"It's almost 3:00 they ain't up. Ight I'm going to bed, when you coming up ?"

"When I finish everything. it's so much Khalil."

"I'm sure they got it. c'mon you look tired."

---------

10:00 am

I'm cleaning up the house for the guest that are coming. I'm so damn tired of picking up after Khalil , and these kids. toys are everywhere and Khalil rarely cleans. I go upstairs to wake up the kids to eat breakfast, and Khalil to keep me company. " Khalil wake up, I think my water broke"
"Ight hollup, lemme put on my clothes. When this happen, go get the family."

" I'm just kidding, but really get up , you're gonna help me clean. "

Khalil calms down and takes off his clothes and get back in bed. "get the hell up! You ain't gonna sleep while I clean." I slap him on his forehead to get him up. "i told you get up. so get the hell up"

"Ight I heard you damn. "

------------------
We cleaned the house preparing everything for the 15 extra people coming over. I pick out Tylen and Taylor's outfit. I flat iron Tylen's hair and I wash Taylor's leaving it wet to air dry. I take a shower and pick out some black jeans with a white furry sweater and a red shirt underneath , with my red bottoms. "Chanel, can you do something to my hair ?! " she examines my hair and points to the stool.

"You look too cute girl. Aye can I wear your Cheetah print heels ? I left mine"

"Yeah sure. and thanks boo"

Chanel curls my hair and does my eyeliner. The doorbell rings and the feast begins.....

---------------

"Aww bryn when are you due?" Says Khalil's aunt Charlotte.

"Any day I guess, I'm suppose to be due in December."

"Aww , congrats."

We gather hands and my father begins to pray over the food. I set up the kids table and I prepare their foods. I begin to prepare my plate when Khalil takes it from me and motions for me to sit down. I turn on my heels and walk towards the table. I sit next to Tara and wait for him to bring my food. "Thanks baby. wait... go back and get me some more sweet potatoes."

"Nah , I gave you two scoops already, the food ain't going no where." he says giggling.

The doorbell rings and Khalil gets up to answer it. In walks the devil. the bloody hoe has the nerve to walk in here. "Tammy ? What are you doing here ?" I sarcastically say eying her.

"Khalil invited me. I had no where else to go."

"Mhmkay. we'll help yourself."

-------

Two hours later ...

"Girl turn some music on , or lets play a game something." says Chanel dancing in circles.

"Ight. gotcha , " I turn on ' the wobble ' and of course Chanel is the first one to start dancing. " Girl get your life. you are too hype, go sit by Jordan" I point over to Jordan who was with a Khalil talking to Tammy. I walk over to them and sit on Khalil's lap.
"You too heavy for that. " he says nudging me off him.

"Sooo...tammy when are you ..uh are you due ?"

"Around Christmas. it'll be a present to Khalil."

"If it's his.." I mumble " well congrats....whats it's name gonna be ?"

"Octavia or Travis... I don't know the gender. I see you guys moved ?"

"Yeah we did problem? Mhm okay.. well congrats once again." Khalil eyes me and I roll my eyes.

"Same to you."

I walk away before I say anything else to that hoe. Khalil follows me out the living room into the kitchen. " I don't need help. You can go back." I begin to clean up.

"What's yo problem? I ain't even say nothing "

"Didn't have to, you just annoy me"

"Shut that shit up bryn, come back to the living room."

" I'm tired of your presence dismiss.."

Khalil leaves the kitchen and goes back to the family room. mama Tasha comes to pack her plate. "hey mama, where you been?"

"Eating. Girl look at you glowing, when's my baby due ?"

"Any day. and your other grand baby is due on Christmas... "

"Who ? Last time I checked you and Chanel were the only ones having my grand children."

"Tammy..."

"Oh child please , that hoe don't count.. that's not his baby, I have a good feeling it ain't."

"You a trip. love you mama"

--------
Everyone has left except for the people that spent the night and Tammy. "Khalil I'm going to bed... goodnight everyone. "

"I'll be up in a minute lemme walk Tammy to her car. "

"No it's fine. don't come upstairs stay down here.."

"I want to tough. " he takes her to outside to her car. Chanel and the other guest are sleep and I change out of my clothes putting on my tank top and mini shorts. Khalil walks in closing the door and lays on the bed.
"Dinner was good. I ain't know you can cook like that."

"Mhm.. "

"What's wrong with you ??"

"Oh nothing.."

"Come lay with me. you know you wanna cuddle.." he smirks and pats the spot next to him. I get under the covers and turn my back towards him.

"Aight. Bryn what's wrong with you ? You been acting like this since Tammy got here. "

"Hmphmm.."

"Ight if you not gonna talk I'ma tickle you.."

"Mhmm.. "

"Ight fine." he tickles me and I almost pee on myself.

" stop tickling me...it's not funny "

"Yeah shut that shit up...for real what's wrong with you ?"

"I don't like that hoe. "

"Don't start Bryn... aye and don't call her a hoe."

"Hoe.hoe.hoe.hoe.hoe.hoe.hoe.. continue "

"Why you jealous ? Damn it's like every time her name mentioned you get mad."

"Whatever.. goodnight. You lucky that ..hoe.. Didn't say nothing or she would've been dragged out of here." I turn around and turn off the light.

Happy thanksgiving !!!
From my family to yours 😘